Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

i think its hilarious that the WWE could legit do so much more with better matches, better storylines, more suspense. But they CHOOSE not to. If me and everyone in this thread can think of so much better **** than what they are doing you dont think they could too? they choose not to. Why do anything exciting when they don't have to. This company has been in cruise control since March of 01. Tonight was a chance to legit rewrite the company's history, and they failed. on purpose. smh. Put 5 of us in a room and we could write storylines that have people thirsty and hungry for more.

Ziggler just name dropped Angle on The Network.

That's the closest your gonna get to Kurt coming back to WWE.
laugh.gif

frown.gif

So Ambrose get beat up before the match and since he's a Lunatic fringe.. He'll continue the match.. and eventually loses the title.. Have his rematch at Battlegrounds and loses that too..

i think its hilarious that the WWE could legit do so much more with better matches, better storylines, more suspense. But they CHOOSE not to. If me and everyone in this thread can think of so much better **** than what they are doing you dont think they could too? they choose not to. Why do anything exciting when they don't have to. This company has been in cruise control since March of 01. Tonight was a chance to legit rewrite the company's history, and they failed. on purpose. smh. Put 5 of us in a room and we could write storylines that have people thirsty and hungry for more.
 What feuds would you book, John?

What feuds would you book, John?
it's not even the feuds.. all they do is trade wins and loses. theres no archs to anything they do. the only thing they booked correctly was the Daniel Bryan story. They don't care. They sell merch nd get twitter followers. thats all they care about. Camp WWE is better than any Raw or SD in the last 5 years

It's too early to be completely depressed about the draft. Let's see how the Supplemental Draft plays out and what rhey're doing with Championships.

Smackdown looks bad if you're looking at everyone remaining as they are but there's a wide open door for new guys to step up and elevate themselves.

Raw outside of Finn Boring looks like the same ole stuff at the moment. With Rollins & Reigns there is 't going to be room at the top for anyone else.

Wwe Network's coverage of the draft is 5x better than what is on SD. Like who green lights this stuff man

It's too early to be completely depressed about the draft. Let's see how the Supplemental Draft plays out and what rhey're doing with Championships.

Smackdown looks bad if you're looking at everyone remaining as they are but there's a wide open door for new guys to step up and elevate themselves.

Raw outside of Finn Boring looks like the same ole stuff at the moment. With Rollins & Reigns there is 't going to be room at the top for anyone else.

I still think talents will still be added to both rosters all the way up to the post-SSlam SD.

Back
Top Bottom