Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

speaking of shovel, where he been at? wellness violation on da dee-low?
laugh.gif
studying how to become a business man/politician?
nerd.gif

disappear before that passing?
Waiting for Foley to leave the GM position

Matt's gimmick is so out there that its incredibly awesome

Not even Kurt Angle was able to get me to watch TNA

I'm watching Charlotte v Sasha right now.. That damn suicide dive Sasha did to the outside.. The way she landed..

:wow:

Edit: The match just ended and the cameraman focus on a smiling Charlotte..

Won't somebody please think of the kayfabe?

Last edited:
^Ziggler's been Bret Hart and every DX member besides Roaddogg and Chyna. Add a low blow and a Shake, Rattle, & Roll signature and he'll be complete :lol: :lol:

Ziggler is legit HOF material. God grant us one wish - him to take the strap off of 5 face pose Dean

What's the craziest that happened to you while you were high?  Any spiritual stuff?
One time i smoked real heavy and then something told me to meditate. About 15 mins in i begin to feel something trying to possess my being, more than just my body. I yell NO!!! Like a crazy person and it all stopped. True story man.

One time i smoked real heavy and then something told me to meditate. About 15 mins in i begin to feel something trying to possess my being, more than just my body. I yell NO!!! Like a crazy person and it all stopped. True story man.

One time?

I like how they are making no way jose alot more serious. This is how you do a comical gimmick vince.
I agree. This has been the first week that I have seen anything impressive from him. Before last night, he was a joke to me
Yeah I really don't believe the Roman Reigns experiment is over with yet
Not at all. They would be foolish to give up on dude. He still has IT

I'm watching Charlotte v Sasha right now.. That damn suicide dive Sasha did to the outside.. The way she landed..

:wow:

Edit: The match just ended and the cameraman focus on a smiling Charlotte..

Won't somebody please think of the kayfabe?

I thought I was the only one that noticed :lol: Charlotte just couldn't keep it together :lol:

Back
Top Bottom