Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Said it last night, but I think putting Alexa Bliss by his side would be good. Then let my man Big Kane be his muscle.

Word. Ziggler needs a valet and a muscle sidekick to "elevate" his persona to the next level. AJ Lee & Big E being by his side just made him feel more credible for some reason.

Said it last night, but I think putting Alexa Bliss by his side would be good. Then let my man Big Kane be his muscle.

Word. Ziggler needs a valet and a muscle sidekick to "elevate" his persona to the next level. AJ Lee & Big E being by his side just made him feel more credible for some reason.

Turn him heel and give him Eva Marie and he is sure to get massive heat. Girl didn't say a damn word last night on Smackdown and was getting booed out the building :lol:

bigego24 bigego24

You're probably high as **** right now, but HBD brotha :pimp:
That's why you turn him heel. Give him a big guy as his muscle and let him push his wanna be HBK schtick even more

I see where you're going with this..But HBK wasnt jobbing for the past year when he got Diesel put with him..He was either already IC champ or about to win the belt when that happened..So he was already established as a contender and then getting Nash just help put him over the top..

You can't just throw some big dude next to Zigglee and turn him heel overnight and think that's going to make him a viable contender for any belt..Yiu gotta build these things up slowly for it to make sense..Hell they could've done some sort of Mega Powers angle with him..Give him a girl and do the whole jealousy thing like Savage..Yhen have him turn on his tag partner during a tag title match..Boom, instant heat..

Last edited:
I mostly say Bliss because she has the look that would match Ziggler, and it would help elevate her and make her a more noteworthy presence in the women's division.

Eva and Ziggler would be :smokin :smokin :smokin too

For you bigego24 bigego24 :tongue:
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5bt9po34no4c48gks0wkw84s8_640.gif

tumblr_mrg8uz6moj1seze56o1_500.gif

tumblr_n1m334e8CT1s5g0jgo1_250.gif
tumblr_n1m334e8CT1s5g0jgo2_250.gif
tumblr_n1m334e8CT1s5g0jgo3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n1m334e8CT1s5g0jgo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_static_0randygif3.gif

^Ziggler's been Bret Hart and every DX member besides Roaddogg and Chyna. Add a low blow and a Shake, Rattle, & Roll signature and he'll be complete :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I mostly say Bliss because she has the look that would match Ziggler, and it would help elevate her and make her a more noteworthy presence in the women's division.

Eva and Ziggler would be :smokin :smokin :smokin too

Ziggles steals, err homages, from everybody anyway so why not just let him be New Age Natch with both Eva AND Bliss?

View media item 2114451

Last edited:
Ziggles steals, err homages, from everybody anyway so why not just let him be New Age Natch with both Eva AND Bliss?

View media item 2114451
Dude don't have the swagger to pull that off. Man Ziggler is a joke dude can't be original one bit.

I Blame Roman for all of this. I still like the dude but **** him for this Ziggler crap. #****blue #RedGang #Blood

YEAH MAN. The Collective holding it down as always. :smokin
Happy Birthday, Ego! :pimp:
Thanks Degenerate. :nthat:
Many thanks homie.
bigego24 bigego24

HBA broski woo woo woo
Thanks Juelz... DipSet *****. :smokin
bigego24 bigego24

You're probably high as **** right now, but HBD brotha :pimp:
That's why you turn him heel. Give him a big guy as his muscle and let him push his wanna be HBK schtick even more
I am headed to the dispensary right *** now man. Only had enough to get through the morning.
Releases Sandow because they want to go in a new direction.

Brings back Jinder Mahal.

HBD Ego
Dat WWE logic. :smh: Thanks man.
:smokin :nthat: and repped. Great post.
Dude needs his beard back. Bigego's in a fapping coma right now.
I cannot confirn or deny this comment. :nerd:
But seriously though i appreciate all the happy b day wishes. Y'all hit me up when relatives and other close friends haven't said ****. NTWT you the real MVP. :nthat:

You marks just like complaining. If JBL can go from losing to Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty to winning the WWE Championship, there should be no issues with Job Ziggler getting a shot.

What it's going to come down to is how do they present him this next month leading up to Summerfest.

Back
Top Bottom