Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

heyman is just a fat old man now - nothing edgy or interesting about him
his promos actually bore me

Last edited:
Heyman's promo wasn't the problem, it was the subject matter and circumstance. He had to come on every week to promote a guy who never showed up so it all became redundant, no forward progress

Update on Paul Heyman's WWE Status:

Paul Heyman has been frustrated with his status in WWE over the past year, mainly since his contract did not include a downside guarantee and he only got paid when he appeared on television. He was used so rarely that he has threatened to not re-sign when his contract came up.

Heyman reportedly pitched a storyline for a full time return to TV that would have seen him coming in as the mastermind behind AJ Styles turning on John Cena and being the mouthpiece for “The Phenomenal One,” Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Vince McMahon wasn’t high on the idea of pairing him with The Club and rejected the request."

This idea made total sense. I can see we Vince rejected it

They'd be even better with Paul E. though..AJ's done a way better job on the mic than I expected him to..
Agreed. Now that Gallows & Anderson are split from AJ, I think that they should put Heyman with them. Also wouldn't mind seeing Heyman with Balor, but that only makes sense if you don't do the demon gimmick with him...

Back
Top Bottom