Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Lana needs to thread those bushy eyebrows of hers. They're so distracting.

Last edited:
Fans nowadays are so fickle. They flip flop on who they hate week in and week out. 

hating on the DDT? Dolph BEEN doing that since yall liked him.

But I'm #TeamAlpha forever. 

JBL loves when Ziggler wrestles. Because it's the closest he can use the N-word on TV when he calls him "Zigger"

i thought they said ziggler had great braziliency but i think they meant resiliency

like dolph some sort of don juan or something :smh:

People just so quick to love heels and hate babyfaces, regardless of who it is. 

If these dudes were doing the EXACT same thing but with the roles reverse yall would slurp Ziggler as much as I do, if thats even possible

I mean...this is obviously what they are going to need to do until the PPV. Stupid to even have them facing each other right now....

If these dudes were doing the EXACT same thing but with the roles reverse yall would slurp Ziggler as much as I do, if thats even possible
Soggler is trash b

I am not trying to be funny man. I said this a LONG time ago before the Vince post from today.

It makes me uncomfortable that Ziggler and that man's woman kiss each other like that on real tv.

That **** is foul man

Simmer down bro, the DDT is horrible when especially when he doesn't connect cleanly with it

My man fingering Sev's girl right in front of him

He about to get infinite BJs in the back

".....and your girlfriend"
smokin.gif

Yeah sure keep telling yourself that

Back
Top Bottom