Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Someone else I know wishes you a happy birthday as well @DragonFly Jones

Big-Show-baby.gif

Happy Birthday D Fly!!! :smokin :nthat: :pimp: Can't wait for the eventual Drunk Fly promos later... :lol: :rofl:
:smh: I'm only 4 years oldere than you homie. :lol: But I look so young I still get ID'ed when I go buy some drank. :lol:

That's not cause you look young b :lol: most stores have a id everybody policy now :lol:

damn 28 only reminds you that you're 2 years away from 30 :x i'll be getting that feelin in February... :smh:

HBD SMASHSMASHtaneshi :nthat:

Ayyyye

Happy birthday.. :nthat:

:pimp:

feliz cumpleaños hermano Dfly :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: don't get TNA Orlando Jordan wasted tonight

:wow:

:lol:

Happy birthday my dude... I hope you commit many acts of savagery in the next 24 hours or so...

:lol: Thanks big homie

Happy Birthday to the VKM of NTWT! :pimp:

Dam dfly I thought you were young....

Happy bday b you part of the old head crew from now on

Hell nah :lol: I wish

Thanks homie

Happy Birthday D Fly!!! :smokin :nthat: :pimp: Can't wait for the eventual Drunk Fly promos later... :lol: :rofl:
:smh: I'm only 4 years oldere than you homie. :lol: But I look so young I still get ID'ed when I go buy some drank. :lol:

:lol: Thanks brotha, and yes those posts will probably be coming later :lol: :pimp:

what you think about the game Monday night? Like our chances?

jdcurt2 jdcurt2 thanks man :pimp:

Last edited:
That's not cause you look young b :lol: most stores have a id everybody policy now :lol:
:smh: You are a cold blooded dude. That's why I respect you. :pimp: But seriously people think I'm like 24. Had to show co-workers my license cause they thought I was telling falsehoods and fabrications in regards to my age. Plus both of my parents still look young. That genetic superiority though... :pimp:

Yeah D Fly D Fly we about to wash them dirty birds. Matty Ice is overrated in my book, and the Falcons still have a lot to prove, especially on D. We can just run the ball 800 times with our 3 RB assault so we have a fresh RB almost every play. Dudes are gonna be nekkid on PA's this year.

Yeah D Fly D Fly we about to wash them dirty birds. Matty Ice is overrated in my book, and the Falcons still have a lot to prove, especially on D. We can just run the ball 800 times with our 3 RB assault so we have a fresh RB almost every play. Dudes are gonna be nekkid on PA's this year.

:pimp: Yeah man I'm hyped. I wannna see Bradford and co do work.

DFly I'll have your birthday poem ready this evening

Only if you read it like Big Boss Man

Bu bu but they're the best tag team today. Impossible.

Dudes are trash. And extremely overrated by marks and Indy lovers trying to go against the machine. Best thing that would happen to them would be signing to wwe so they can learn to put together a good match and put that athleticism to good use.

Their wrestling even looks fake

Last edited:
Happy Birthday DFlizzle!

Just got home from drinking in Koreatown. Gotta be up in 4 hours for work. I'm screwed.

I forget September is pretty much NTWT bday month.

I feel like I share my bday on the 22nd with someone here 
nerd.gif

I dun wanna turn 28 :frown:

Last edited:
Happy birthday @Mr DragonFly Jones
nthat.gif

Will make a Mickie James appreciation thread on GWO in your honor.
nerd.gif

Y'all dudes talking about 28 is old.

At least y'all ain't hit 30+ yet like some of us.
ohwell.gif

Finally got around to watching G1 Finals. Solid match. Tanahashi impresses as usual man. Yea, I like the High Fly Flow more than The Low Down, Eddie's Frog Splash, and the 5 Star Frog Splash.

Following Monday's episode of RAW, WWE will be airing a new thirty minute episode of "Table for 3" featuring the WWE Tag-Team Champions The New Day on the WWE Network. The description reads: 

"The New Day discusses life on the road, their ups and downs, and the special bond that brought them to the top of the WWE Tag Team division!"
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom