Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

Starting reading up more on Santino after I watched the vid.

Blew my mind that dude has a 17 year old daughter at 34.

:rofl: at Rusty/4w's match

:pimp: :pimp: @ me putting over PLVN huge. Two year reign comes to an end. Good luck in your future US endeavours PLVN, please don't Jack Swagger/hymen my title

Damn didn't even make the card :wow:

I got silently sent back down to developmental like Shad :smh:

Damn didn't even make the card
embarassed.gif

I got silently sent back down to developmental like Shad
mean.gif
Your match was removed last minute to create a story line for the NTWT reality show pilot.
If I had lobotomybeats' photoshop skills we'd have a title card going.

Typical, bad, nonsensical booking continues with this company.

Really genius letting Hymen-Buddy Lee Parker go over myself & DEEK. What's next? He beats Lobo with a hiptoss to be the new champ?

I'm sick of it. This isn't sour grapes, I don't mind putting people over but it has to be the right people. You basically made it look like Maven Defeated Hogan & Macho Man.

I have a proposition for you, "Jet".

NTSeries.

Me & 3 guys of my choosing versus you & 3 guys of your choosing.

My team wins, i re-take control of the company. Your team wins, i no longer compete for this company.

How does NTWT work? :lol: how is the card created, and how are the outcomes decided? All I know is 4W can't stand it :lol:

Not sure who that commentator was on the re-airing of last weeks Main Event, but I appreciate him calling Titus O'Neil's Clash of the Titus finisher, and the Sky High spinebuster name for it. I expect him to be neutered or fired by Halloween. It wasn't Alex Riley either, it was some other guy.

How does NTWT work?
you should just know how it works

be NTWT

see it as an opportunity to be a contributor

many NTWers are rather large personailties. Its like you can tell who is typing what without looking to your left to see whose name/avatar it is 
laugh.gif

be NTWT. Own it, learn it, and it will be good to you. 

Jee-Hims (as I call GHIMS), Hymen's win gets him a shot at some gold, but more importantly: a shot at THE BIG GUY *points to self*

You can be a Team Captain, if you so desire

Last edited:
R-Truth beats Sandow on Main Event :x ???? They really are making his MITB reign worse than Swagger's. Didn't think that was possible.

I've always been a NTWT company man.
I still granted wishes while I was gone.

You know how many Make-A-Wish visits I made just to play with GHIMS and his sticky wrestling figurines from '93, letting him bask in the presence of a real NTWT Superstar?

The kid is 43 years old! He's not even dying...just a little slow.

Did I complain? No.

Why? Because it's good for business.

How does NTWT work?
you should just know how it works

be NTWT

see it as an opportunity to be a contributor

many NTWers are rather large personailties. Its like you can tell who is typing what without looking to your left to see whose name/avatar it is :lol:

be NTWT. Own it, learn it, and it will be good to you. 

This..One helpful tip, don't steal gimmicks..

Back
Top Bottom