Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

The Shield some big shoes to fill after the last gauntlet match that D.Bry had.
only the cesaro match was half decent.
eyes.gif

One of the best Raw matches of the year.

They really need to go back to 2 hours. They're doing anything to waste time.
We can pray but it will never happen.  At least in the foreseeable future.  Hell, they want Smackdown to move to 3 hours.

Vince has no concern for the quality of programming.  All he cares about is extra money for television rights fees.  Of course, at some point the money or fan interest will dry up.

Another wasted opportunity..Could've debuted a new Heyman Guy tonight..
Not everything needs to be rushed.

Heyman was absolutely tremendous last night.  CURTIS AXEL was his typical generic self.
BUT HE TRAINED WITH HHH AND THE ROCK.  HE'S GOING TO BE A MEGA STAR!

What a coincidence that JoJo is getting more TV time since she started messing with Randall.
laugh.gif
 didn't even think of this.  It was really weird how complementary the announcers were of her for doing the freaking ring announcements.  She wasn't even very good.  But I guess Orton has that much pull backstage.

HHH's Ego is on 9000000000000000000 dawwwg, he's living out his entire King of Kings fantasy
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude Seth Rollins sells his *** off. Zigg better watch out.
Sorry to break it to all the Ziggler fans out there, but he's done.  WWE hasn't pushed him yet.  It's never going to happen.  It's over for him as any type of serious contender.  He's just another Kofi Kingston.

Triple H's ego is on another level right now, but he's been masterful in his role as POS douchebag who buries everybody. In essence he's just being himself.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I agree that HHH is really great in this role.  Actually it's not a role like you said, he's just being himself which is why he's so good at it.

HMMMMMMMMMMM....................
@nicoleandbri really on your own? You 2 are the "fluffers" of the locker room. And you held back 3 other girls from getting contracts.
— Maria Kanellis (@MariaLKanellis) August 27, 2013
THE THE THE THE CANNON! AJ firing shots is awesome, cause everything is true. Bellas are acting like they're ring savvy vets as if they're Nattie and Beth Phoenix, when they barely wrestle any better than Kelly Kelly & Lacey Von Erich
Natty sucks.

Another wasted opportunity..Could've debuted a new Heyman Guy tonight..
Not everything needs to be rushed.

Heyman was absolutely tremendous last night.  CURTIS AXEL was his typical generic self.

BUT HE TRAINED WITH HHH AND THE ROCK.  HE'S GOING TO BE A MEGA STAR!

So that's why he's getting a push. At some point they have to realize this guy is getting zero response from the crowd.

Fandango should have the IC title.

HHH's Ego is on 9000000000000000000 dawwwg, he's living out his entire King of Kings fantasy :rofl: :rofl:

This dude Seth Rollins sells his *** off. Zigg better watch out.

Sorry to break it to all the Ziggler fans out there, but he's done.  WWE hasn't pushed him yet.  It's never going to happen.  It's over for him as any type of serious contender.  He's just another Kofi Kingston.

will_smith_no_gif.gif

Last edited:
Maybe that was the Bellas "in character"
eyes.gif

NOPE
laugh.gif
In regards to the AJ promo, I think maybe the Bellas didn't know AJ was gonna go for the jugular like that.

They probably knew she was gonna go at them and disparage Total Divas and all that, but maybe not the stuff about their Dad and "sucking" up to get ahead.

They were legit pissed.
laugh.gif
If it were any other two ringrats, I would say that's a real possibility.  But with them being links to Bryan and specifically Cena, I find it hard to believe they got "shot" on last night.

Speaking of Ziggler being just another midcard jobber... he lost to Antonio Cesaro for the Superstars taping last night.

Speaking of Ziggler being just another midcard jobber... he lost to Antonio Cesaro for the Superstars taping last night.

Bury Them To Then Build Them Back Up Again!

Ziggler's going to save the day for the American Dragon one of these nights

AJ cut a better promo then a couple of the guys in the back

Looks like Anvil popped a few Molly's before that dude started interviewing them. :x

I agree with whoever does save Bryan from this point on is a INSTANT over babyface. I really think Ziggler would be perfect for this. I know he is over with some fans but with his Heelish title win when he was with AJ and Big E, I think this could really put him over.

RT @WWECameron: Aj you have "it" all because how many of the top guys have you been with? Oh and btw remember this boo, only way from top is bottom! #raw

RT @WWECameron: Did I forget mention @WWEAJLee I may not be a top girl but at least I can go to bed at night knowing I have a clean conscious. #girlbye

RT @NaomiWWE: @WWEAJLee congrats u r officially crazy as hell I can't wait to show you how a #realathlete represents the diva's championship #TotalDivas [emoji]128527[/emoji]

More Ruffled Feathers!

^I'm gonna take a swing and say that Naomi actually knows what's going on, and it's still real to Cameron. Naomi even hashtagged Total Divas, she knows what's up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom