Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

I could see Punk & Lesnar meeting again in a year maybe at the same place. Till then its a classic

There were 3 matches from the G1 Climax that were better.
Man, you and Peep are the only ones who watch wrestling outside of WWE/TNA 
laugh.gif
 Of course he means just WWE

Man they need to start censoring when Big E pulls down his straps.

******* everywhere.
sick.gif

Man, you and Peep are the only ones who watch wrestling outside of WWE/TNA 
laugh.gif

Of course he means just WWE

I try to watch stuff from Japan..Saw several of the G1 matches and none of them were better than Beast vs. Best..

DC, maybe you can tell me which matches you're referring to..

Now please let's give Dolph a good storyline going forward...
He'll be WHC by the end of the year. The only reason ADR got the title back was to put him over as a heel and for Ziggler to break from Big E and AJ so legitimacy can be added as a champion

Bruh if they use my fantasy booking scenario for Cena vs. Bryan this might just end up being the best PPV evah. EVAH.

Last edited:
The build for this match has been awesome. Great promos left and right by both Cena and D-Bry

He'll be WHC by the end of the year. The only reason ADR got the title back was to put him over as a heel and for Ziggler to break from Big E and AJ so legitimacy can be added as a champion
Agreed...
Looking forward to see how this Cena/Bryan match plays out. Could obviously go several different ways. I think Maddox comes out.

Back
Top Bottom