Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

DaT8Y5MW4AEjgdT.jpg

:lol:

If Steph and HHH truly love vince they would go to him and give him a heart to heart. Its time to let go.

I know we all kid like imma cancel the network but after today i wouldnt be mad if anybody does. Watching this crap really just killed my fandom.

Vegas had to clean up today. Them odds were crazy for Asuka, Reigns and i think even Nak too. Two of those had to be looked at as possible "locks" by most .

And how they let Reigns kick out of 12 F5s but match before Nak got put away by one Styles clash

Wow at the finish.

Surprised that Roman lost.

Vince looked like he was trying to create that lovable underdog vibe with Reigns a la Daniel Bryan by having him take 938593858395934 F5s and bleed like a Jigsaw victim.

The issue was that no one was buying that ****. :lol:

It was like after the 18th F5 Vince was like "**** it! Brock take the pin."

And what was up with the ending of Mania showing Roman like that? I was expecting something to happen.

All in all, Mania start off with two great matches, a sloppy but entertaining match with Rousey and then precipitously got worse.

AJ/Nak was a huge letdown. |l Nak's heel turn was the only saving grace.

Was looking forward to seeing the Universal Title being defending on a regular basis with Roman winning, but I guess that's not happening.

Brock's shtick has gotten really old.

He needs to go and be a UFC man already.

I’m not sure exactly when this started, but it seems like they purposely have good backup plans for Raw done cause they can’t help themselves to screw up something at WM :lol:

I think it started a few years ago when they had the fandango chants and dance. Most of the audience were international so they stayed back for Monday Raw. The chants and dance made raw lit. The rest was history.

So if Orton won the Royal Rumble as payment for getting bloodied by Brock, what will be Roman's incentive?

If Steph and HHH truly love vince they would go to him and give him a heart to heart. Its time to let go.

I know we all kid like imma cancel the network but after today i wouldnt be mad if anybody does. Watching this crap really just killed my fandom.

Mania was a train wreck no doubt, but too much great content on the Network for me to cancel.

I would've had to fight someone if I paid $70+ on PPV for this nonsense tonight.

Mania was a train wreck no doubt, but too much great content on the Network for me to cancel.

I would've had to fight someone if I paid $70+ on PPV for this nonsense tonight.

they are going to add a bunch of wwe24 and other content soon
roster shakeup after mania or summerslam?

who knows? brock might lose it in Saudi Arabia. they got all the titles being defended

Back
Top Bottom