Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Pls WWE bring back Batista

Batista vs Brock is one of the matches that haven't happened that I really want to see

i cant believe brock has never won the ic belt

they just shot ol boy up straight to the high heavens huh?

Hi late night, what's been worth watching since Mania? Not just WWE, any wrestling.
Been tied up hard in this coding bootcamp.

and thats your opinion as well as many others in here. your entitled to it. however i disagree

just like how i cant understand how so many of you all like seth rollins

guy looks like a bisexual target employee

Haahhahahahaha @ Seth comments

- WWE recently filed to trademark "The Great American Bash" for use related to a wrestling show. It looks like they could be bringing back the WCW pay-per-view name for a potential WWE Network special but that has not been confirmed.
Please don't do this.

"GREAT AMERICAN" bash??????

Wow......

Make America Great American Bash Again 2018!

Kurt Angle and MAGA Taker vs Daivari Brothers and whichever wrestler on the roster is Russian!

@B Sox yall gonna sweep us man :smh:

Brad Stevens making Brett look like a jobber :smh:
Cavs will sweep Boston. 6ers I would be nervous to play against.

Cavs vs Warriors IV
tenor.gif

@B Sox yall gonna sweep us man :smh:

Brad Stevens making Brett look like a jobber :smh:

Tatum and Rozier are killing us. They better take all 3 games in Philly and play how they were in the regular season.

New episode of STWW out later today.

The topic: Big Boss Man

I'll post it when it's on YT.

Probably an underrated big man who came up fast in the ranks from the NWA to WWF, as per Conrad. Would like to see the footage of Tully's slingshot suplex on Ray Traylor, probably the main reason why Dusty wanted to do something with him since he could work. Went from being a jobber to bodyguard to Jim Cornette to UWF Champ to a nice run in the WWF.

TGIF itches. Turned 42 last Sunday and found out I have to get my 4th foot surgery within the year then we'll see about my knee.

Slave Phi U (Feat. Van Lathan)
This week Cthagod talks about his interview with Kanye West, We call up Van Lathan to discuss what happened when Kanye was at TMZ, and lots more!

Listening to Slave Phi U (Feat. Van Lathan) from The Brilliant Idiots. http://podbay.fm/show/862717788/e/1525363629

Funny how you said you "haven't watched wrestling in weeks" and then you follow with a podcast discussing slavery.

Let me guess, you'll go to the nba playoffs thread and say "I haven't watched the playoffs in a week", then wait 5 minutes and then post a podcast about Creflo Dollar starting a gofundme for a golden bathtub.

You are unbelievable.

The rumors of Hulk Hogan returning to WWE have been swirling for some time now, but TMZ Sports is reporting Hogan and WWE have been in contact and the talks have been "positive." Thanks to the Greatest Royal Rumble, Hogan was apparently one of the talents requested to appear at the event. Hogan didn't make the trip, but it got the two sides talking for a potential reunion.

TMZ was told WWE wants to bring him back and Hogan is ready, but they want to make sure it's done "the right way" and be sensitive to those who were offended by his past rant that initially cost him his WWE gig.

In March, Hogan made an appearance at the HBO/WWE Andre the Giant documentary premiere in Los Angeles, California. At the time, WWE wanted to make it clear Hogan was not in the fold by putting out the following statement:

"Hulk Hogan is an important part of Andre the Giant's history, however his appearance at tonight's HBO premiere of the documentary and his plans to help others learn from his mistakes does not mean WWE is rehiring him. Hogan is not scheduled to be at any upcoming WWE events."

WWE has been paying close attention to how Hogan's speech went yesterday after he was inducted into the Boys & Girls Club Hall of Fame. He mentioned wanting to help educate kids to not use language like he did, which received an ovation from the crowd.

Glad if this is true.

Time to put what he said behind and have him back.

Back
Top Bottom