Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

They need to give her some damn time :smh:

a while back after she lost the smackdown title, she came across as frustrated in her interviews & promos...then that stopped...

i feel that perhaps - they paid her off well with a more-than-fair contract with the agreement being that she can't come
across as a malcontent - she must know her role and flourish with what is given - not to expect more - and she accepted

but who knows?

a while back after she lost the smackdown title, she came across as frustrated in her interviews & promos...then that stopped...

i feel that perhaps - they paid her off well with a more-than-fair contract with the agreement being that she can't come
across as a malcontent - she must know her role and flourish with what is given - not to expect more - and she accepted

but who knows?

That’s very feasible. It sucks tho, she’s so good

Shut yo ***** *** up. Fake *** movie star
tenor.gif

Not the last match in the current tourney...No.

The last tourney Alexa Bliss won where the three of you embarrassed yourselves talking ish. 8)

Peep Game Peep Game
PS - I blame you the least. Not a peace offering just observant.

Pretty sure it was obvious people had multiple accounts throughout, various unfamiliar names were there. And I don't give a **** about a peace offering from your corny ***. Don't ever PM me paragraphs again you dusty loser.

The lack of cheeks in this match is astounding

Back
Top Bottom