Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

The blue looks too tacky. They look like they were made for TRON

37CF65CD-7D0D-4E97-8C9A-4F3663E8E91B.gif

LOL they still got the owl

Honestly to fix the universal title, they should make it all gold (and keep the W as diamond colored)

Man I'm sad that Uno doesn't have a stream of this show. I guess they're not spending their money on Impact.

Honestly I hate all the WWE belts sans IC. I wish they’d just revive some of the older designs. These new TNA are trash too tho. NXT belts are a huge improvement and that North American Championship is kinda tight.

What are y’all favorite current championships?

Honestly I hate all the WWE belts sans IC. I wish they’d just revive some of the older designs. These new TNA are trash too tho. NXT belts are a huge improvement and that North American Championship is kinda tight.

Current:
NJPW ic title
Nxt north American title

All time:
Big Gold
European title
WCW cruiserweight
WCW US title
WCW tv title
NWA heavyweight title

WWE UK Title is currently the most beautiful belt in all of wrestling

The NXT Title got 10x better when they changed it

North American title is good

LOL they still got the owl

Honestly to fix the universal title, they should make it all gold (and keep the W as diamond colored)

If the WWE would make belts that actually look like something champions would hold instead of a branding toy, everything would be fine

Back
Top Bottom