Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

I gotta find that pic of me from 82 or 83 at a wrestling show in Tennessee..was with my great grandpa and dad..Andre was on the card along with, I think, Lawler, Dundee, and Jimmy Valiant..

I would like to see that

Heck of a card!!! :nthat:
Even has the old school match: Maivia vs Stasiak!!!

Surprised Johnny Rodz isn't on the card.
I think he was on the card for my birthday & every other family member's b-day born back then. :lol:

Rodz was on sooooo many of the cards when I was looking through

Anyone got some ECW PPV recommendations? I never watch any of the show I knew of them and a few wrestlers but it wcw or wwf back then for me

I don't think this is him. Would be cool if it was.

Wee Bey Shocked.png

Been listening to Rick O'Shea theme a lot the last few days.

Never noticed until I saw this post.

It does sound like Trips. Knowing how hands he is with NXT wouldn't surprise me if it was.

i was listending to pat mcafee talking about his mania weekend and he was saying how triple h was the one that sketches the logos for the nxt sports entertainers
being backstage, he saw how much triple h is involved with the whole product
would not be surprised if he is involved with the music as well

chris jericho is so ******* out of touch when it comes to roman reigns.

people boo him and cena cuz its the “in” thing to do?

and they need to give him a true heel to get him over?

how many true heels are in wrestling still? not many as fans love to cheer and chant for heels just as much.

he dont have it. period. and were never gonna know if he has it as a heel because vince wont stop shoving his wack *** babyface gimmick down our throats

Last edited:
chris jericho is so ****ing out of touch when it comes to roman reigns.

people boo him and cena cuz its the “in” thing to do?

and they need to give him a true heel to get him over?

how many true heels are in wrestling still? not many as fans love to cheer and chant for heels just as much.

he dont have it. period. and were never gonna know if he has it as a heel because vince wont stop shoving his wack *** babyface gimmick down our throats
the only thing i find funny is the use of the term it, he obviously has something or else he wouldn't get the push he is getting; just because "you" don't like someone doesn't mean they don't have it, we just don't like him, why is it so hard for wrestling fans to put the onus on themselves for their level of interest in characters..........

Back
Top Bottom