Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

The Universal Title has been ****ing useless since WWE decided to give it to Brock, it made the reboot of the WWE Brand Extension feel absolutely worthless.

They might as well remerge the two WWE Brands AND let Brock keep the Universal Title as a going-away present on his way to UFC........since clearly WWE was never serious about making it a "secondary main event title," just like how they treated the Smackdown "World Heavyweight Title" in the latter years of the old Brand Extension.

Yeah because I won't buy Roman getting his *** whipped on wrestlemania and roman defeating Lesnar the next night on raw

Banish the Universal and bring back the big gold.

Imo better WM than last year and 32 and was pretty good except for the main event. Vince loves him some Ramen

...All those F5s and he still kicked out :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah because I won't buy Roman getting his *** whipped on wrestlemania and roman defeating Lesnar the next night on raw

They do this every RAW after Wrestlemania, don't they?

Try to "correct" their mistakes by fixing them on RAW (and Smackdown due to the Brand split) after Wrestlemania.........then right after the title match, you'll see some magical new challenge appear and KO the newly crowned champion (fully expect Baron or some random *** scrub come out of nowhere after Roman is crowned with the UniverTrash Title)

I wish Cedric/Mustafa had more time

Only 12 min for their match

And they cut off Cedric's celebration after

Mania was fun overall, but the last two matches sucked. Bringing out the kid was SO dumb. Crowd was destroying the Brock/Roman match. Every chant imaginable and a million beachballs, which I absolutely hate. Disrespectful as hell.
But they been there for 7+ hours.. I can understand..

Got outta NT prison today

latest

The crowd, myself included, was definitely starting to fade during the AJ/Nakamura match. Nakamura's entrance was awesome, as was his heel turn. The match was trash though. Dude doesn't have IT. Been trying to tell y'all.

But they been there for 7+ hours.. I can understand..
It was so blatantly obvious that crowd was going to **** on the main event. They should've put either Nakamura/AJ, the Ronda match, or the Daniel Bryan match last.

Crowd was definitely the hottest for the Ronda match. Everyone was standing for the entire match going crazy.

It was so blatantly obvious that crowd was going to **** on the main event. They should've put either Nakamura/AJ, the Ronda match, or the Daniel Bryan match last.

Crowd was definitely the hottest for the Ronda match. Everyone was standing for the entire match going crazy.
That was perfect timing and HHH know it..

Yeah man the match placement for the Ronda match was odd.

Back
Top Bottom