Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

This is what Seth Rollins was talking about. How are they ever going to gain that trust if WWE never lets them? They book the current people terribly then wonder why they always gotta rely on part timers that benefited from being in different eras
because people love nostalgia; that flashback pop is hard to argue with; not to mention vince is probably such a fan of those wrestlers from that era he marks out and won't green light using new talent.......maybe it's vince, but more so the "universe" fault for overreacting to past acts coming back

it's about trying to bring back the casuals. smarks going to watch and complain regardless, but if they can bring in a couple more eyeballs, it is a win...and hope they stick around to follow the current crop of talent
i got drawn back to wrestling because of the part-time return of the rock when he was feuding with cena
Good point. We are in a bubble and it is hard for us to see the big picture sometimes.

It makes sense

Johnny Stupid :rofl: :rofl:
288D1D18-DD9B-4375-A867-86F0B55BB29D.gif
:lol:

Good point. We are in a bubble and it is hard for us to see the big picture sometimes.

It makes sense

too many hardcore fans not understanding the business side or just ignoring that whole aspect of it. if it were up to them, ronda wouldn't even be in the wwe and they would still continue watching charlotte and sasha exchange the title every other ppv
bringing in more viewers in is best for business and if it means grabbing trish, lita, etc. it doesn't hurt the product

too many hardcore fans not understanding the business side or just ignoring that whole aspect of it. if it were up to them, ronda wouldn't even be in the wwe and they would still continue watching charlotte and sasha exchange the title every other ppv
bruh don't be in here making rationalizations on our irrational nature

The BRAND sells, I honestly don't think the headliner matters that much.

At WrestleMania, you can put Road Dogg vs. PS Hayes and it will still sell-out.

I wonder if former NXT Folks just vent to HHH about these issues and he says, "I got you, wait a few more years."

I doubt RD vs PS would make Mania a sell-out..I see your point, but let's be a little bit more realistic..

seth acting like he isn't one of the faces of the company. brock barely does anything outside promoting the wwe. they send guys like roman, braun, and practically every talent out to different countries to market the company. how many actual part timers even come back for mania? if anything they take up maybe two matches at mania which is already 15 hours long

I doubt RD vs PS would make Mania a sell-out..I see your point, but let's be a little bit more realistic..
you don't know the rest of the card though; i mean does wrestling really have fans showing up strictly for the last match

The BRAND sells, I honestly don't think the headliner matters that much.

At WrestleMania, you can put Road Dogg vs. PS Hayes and it will still sell-out.

I wonder if former NXT Folks just vent to HHH about these issues and he says, "I got you, wait a few more years."

things going to be changing when the tv deals kicks in. nxt will probably be on tv given how much fox paid
vince has the xfl to focus on and i could see him give more control over...but if it is to dunn instead of paul :lol:

Pre show is 2 hours?

:rofl:

kick off started already? :lol:

did booker say "munster amung men" :lol:

I mean, how successful is the bringing back part timers method in the long run? It's good for a short buzz but then it fizzles out and the fans leave again. Ratings and viewers haven't increased.

Back
Top Bottom