Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

IT's Pittsburgh what did you expect.

It was also an ugly crowd
picard.png

Meangene45 Meangene45 dat dude chris dat dude chris im still cracking up this morning over ihust1e ihust1e ’s iHulkkkster impersonations. :lol:
:lol: I gotta find WWE 2K18 vid where I first heard him do that Hogan voice :lol:

Its somewhere on @22stylez YouTube page :nerd:
I am still heated about the pride of Cleveland and reigns losing to a weak spear :smh:

That spear was weak AF! Idc what ihust1e ihust1e & dat dude chris dat dude chris say. :smh:
Your reaction to “pride of Cleveland” got me cracking up still.:lol:
But for real though Ziggles ain’t the pride of anything !

:rofl: Lashley :smokin

WCW
Vader
Benoit
Jericho
Malenko
Ultimo Dragon

ECW
RVD
Dudleys
Raven
Franchise
Impact Players (Justin Credible/Lance Storm)

Just started Day 3. Hangman is so damn impressive. Really good match with him and Large Michael.

Big fan of Hangman. I think we are gonna see Hangman in NJPW more often then we do stateside from here on out. Crowd is in to him as well.

Big fan of Hangman. I think we are gonna see Hangman in NJPW more often then we do stateside from here on out. Crowd is in to him as well.
I agree. This is probably his coming out party for Nouveau Japanese.

Very much believe that he is 3rd on WWE's wish list after Kenny and the Bucks though, and could see him coming over before those guys too. He'd probably be fine with going to NXT and would likely become champion quickly.

NJPW really does a good job of picking out exceptional talent and running with them. Can't believe Jay White is at this point especially compared to 5 months ago

Backstage notes from last night's Extreme Rules PPV

Vince McMahon was not backstage at the event but was in communication with officials at the show. Triple H was at the PPV with Billy Kidman running the gorilla position.

The entire main roster was brought in to Extreme Rules as they were told they needed to be at the PPV for a meeting. No one was aware of what the nature of the meeting would be and when they arrived, it was so Hulk Hogan could apologize and address the roster. Hogan left the PPV halfway through the show and at no point, was scheduled to appear on camera.

Randy Orton was hidden backstage in a bus until about 30 minutes before he made his return. His wife was brought to ringside right before the segment.

The original plan for the show was for the Iron Man match to open the PPV and for the last hour to feature AJ Styles vs. Rusev, Nia Jax vs. Alexa Bliss and to close out with Roman Reigns vs. Bobby Lashley, but the match order was shifted late in the day.

Connor "The Crusher" Michalek’s family was in attendance visiting at the event.

Back
Top Bottom