Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Oh.....this sounds like there can be some fun here.

But, I do know he will defend the title at SummerSlam.....But if not :pimp: Seth/Ko/Finn going for the belt now

Can you link me to Tozawa calling Lio Rush a boy?
Interested in this as well. Want to see the context.

Tried to find the vid, but the "boy" comment was conveniently omitted from the WWE's vid.

Here's the transcript:

Lio Rush defeated Colin Delaney via pinfall in 1:52.

Akira Tozawa grabbed the microphone and cut a promo from on top of the announce table (just like Rush did last week). Tozawa said that Rush was good but “what have you done here”. Tozawa said that Rush has done nothing. Tozawa said Rush is calling his shot, “but boy, do you really want to fight me?”. Off-mic, Rush said he’ll fight anytime and anywhere. Tozawa said he can’t hear Rush so Rush asked for the mic. Tozawa said okay and then “noooo” when he psyched out Rush (that was great). Tozawa said he was kidding and was about to hand RUsh the mic. He dropped the mic and was squaring up for a fight. Rush was taking off his earrings but was cut off by Xavier Woods’s music, which is now being used by Drake Maverick. Maverick said he doesn’t know what has gotten into everyone tonight. He then said he’s the one that makes matches and Maverick booked Tozawa vs. Rush for next week…

WWE's vid:

Constable Dork... wrestles in a vest and dress pants.

Did right by chopping it off.
Did wrong by taking a terrible gimmick with horrible ring attire.

Give seth the title please
Summerslam fatal 4 way brock, seth, finn, KO

They'll never let brock lose clean lol

Finn needs any title, wwe ain't using him correctly tbh I feel like he only here still for his entrance lol and pride shirts

Only one who looked fine Wrestling in dress clothes was I.R.S
vFY98wL.gif

The Bonstable can really go in-ring man. He'd be a top heel if he had a better look.

Back
Top Bottom