Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

58B805A4-0A6C-4726-B3E9-7E9BF00E4D20.jpeg

Finally caught up on the week of posts I missed.

I see the NTWT Turn done made its way to Aleister Black.

I swear the only people teflon from the NTWT turn are AJ and LeBraun.

22stylez 22stylez I'm in the Bahamas not the Virgin Islands.

Wish Kevin Kelly and Don Callis were calling the G1 Special tonight.

JR will always be my dude, but him calling NJPW matches ain't the wave.

Man 205 Live lowkey has been having the best matches in WWE for months now.

Ali/Murphy was great. :pimp:

Finished up Season 2 of GLOW. Great season

Liberty Belle could have it all. :blush:

Her shower scene.
mjlit2.png
Yea i didnt know she was that thick until that scene :pimp: face doesnt do it for me tho

I don't think that would be considered a double underhook.

Double underhook is the style of clinch that leads into the Pedigree or Tiger Driver

BT2 started it off as a powerbomb/piledriver clinch

Finished Omega/Okada... fun to watch. Liked the work for the most part. Turned into a Brock Lesnar/Reigns match in the end.

The finish was superb. Omega took Okada's head off with that shining wizard against the ropes. Fun, overall.

I think I've gathered that there is Bullet Club but it's not really Bullet Club. There's like two clubs... NWO + NWO Wolfpack.... yes?

Finished Omega/Okada... fun to watch. Liked the work for the most part. Turned into a Brock Lesnar/Reigns match in the end.

The finish was superb. Omega took Okada's head off with that shining wizard against the ropes. Fun, overall.

I think I've gathered that there is Bullet Club but it's not really Bullet Club. There's like two clubs... NWO + NWO Wolfpack.... yes?

Smith,

Elite vs. BC

Elite is a cooler sub-faction of BC.

BC is dead

Smith,

Elite vs. BC

Elite is a cooler sub-faction of BC.

BC is dead

Melsser,

And Elite is Omega/Young Bucks and whoever was on the apron cheering on Omega?

BC is Cody, Hangman and the guy with the umbrella. Both of whom I enjoyed, really liked Hangman.

Edit: Scurll

It feels like the actual Bullet Club is really Finn, AJ, Karl and Gallows... don't know the history really but I know they were key in BC.

Yes?

Back
Top Bottom