Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Sway are you Post Malone? :nerd:
weUelAbOGphTzeZ-800x450-noPad.png

Not sure if that's a diss or a compliment....

b2b952a881dd521d439ddb299933200e340f8cec_hq.gif

Bday shenanigans started at midnight last night !! caught 2 Japanese bad tings at the club man ,would’ve made the entire ntwt proud man ...no pics was too lit , but definitely caught the number ...shortys been in nyc from Japan only 2 years...anyway bday/wrestlemania weekend off to a good start for the Frank :smokin

Finished survey and I remember I didn't choose which woman would win the battle royal which I'm sure wouldve gotten wrong any ways.

I'm not there in NOLA but will still dress for the weekend
20180406_122012.jpg

Going HT see if there are any sales and BC shirts and racking up on beer for the weekend

Damn sway. And I thought I was the turtle fanatic resident. I am humbled.

Bday shenanigans started at midnight last night !! caught 2 Japanese bad tings at the club man ,would’ve made the entire ntwt proud man ...no pics was too lit , but definitely caught the number ...shortys been in nyc from Japan only 2 years...anyway bday/wrestlemania weekend off to a good start for the Frank :smokin
Happy birthday..

Damn sway. And I thought I was the turtle fanatic resident. I am humbled.

Still not even done with this sleeve been like 3 years lol need 1 more session. They are and will forever be apart of my life. It pays homage to my father as well who I lost when I was younger. One of the few memories I have of him was us playing around watchiing tmnt.

Back
Top Bottom