Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

• Despite being advertised for their Australian supershow in Oct., per Wrestling Observer, Daniel Bryan still hasn’t signed a new WWE deal. PW Insider says they want him to sign a five year contract.
  • Dean Ambrose was at The Performance Center last week, according to PW Insider. It’s not clear if he was in the ring at all, but he’s still not expected back until after SummerSlam.
  • In the latest Observer Newsletter, it’s noted Ring of Honor’s plan for Madison Square Garden is to run it on April 6, 2019, which is WrestleMania weekend against NXT TakeOver.
  • WWE is going “all out” for the 2019 Royal Rumble, says bodyslam.net, and will seek to make the show at Phoenix’s Chase Field rival the 2017 edition in San Antonio’s Alamodome.

Df8t9ZLW4AAoJJK.jpg

"i want to stand and stare again till there's nothing left out,
oh it remains there in your eyes. Whatever comes and goes.
Its in your eyes."

Y'all watching this Hardy Boyz special?..Watching the part about their drug problems now and they actually showed the TNA Victory Road footage..
thats not all they also used aj styles tna footage for a show and an old kenny omega match

aye man i cant stop laughing at whats on that laptop :lol:
229F5600-8616-4E5C-9168-91BC06E0F897.jpeg

Last edited:
My one gripe with this AJ/Nakamura match was they should have started hot, so the early 5 counts would make sense (tired from throwing a bunch of punches/kicks early). Aside from that, it was pretty solid.

Back
Top Bottom