Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

"On Sunday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Velveteen Dream was on the list of wrestlers scheduled to move up to the main roster shortly after WrestleMania. Plans change all of the time and, perhaps, they held off on his move because they wanted to get one more Takeover match out of him."

I fear for him when it actually happens...

Hoping for Bae Bliss to take the case!!! 8)

Camron praying.gif

I like it more than other people. I think it’s good but do understand the gripes. After a almost 6 years of no album, this being the next release feels like a minor disappointment
Just listened to IT not feeling IT will give IT more plays. But off first listen I wasn’t feeling any song. Pusha>Cudi>YE>>>>>>>Nas

Don’t sleep on Jay Rock feeling his album so far.

"On Sunday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Velveteen Dream was on the list of wrestlers scheduled to move up to the main roster shortly after WrestleMania. Plans change all of the time and, perhaps, they held off on his move because they wanted to get one more Takeover match out of him."

I fear for him when it actually happens...
dont be scared

racist hulkkkster gonna hold his hand through that big wrestlemania moment

Damn that's a good question... I honestly didn't compare the two.

Kind of different matches (different story telling I mean)

I've just been enjoying the series overall. I have no idea how the trilogy will top it though. They put on a hell of a story, I'd agree it'll be the best rivalry in NXT when all is said and done.

New Nas album ain't up to par?

Here is a Nas joint that most of yall, even if you are a Nas fan, have probably not heard unless it was from me posting it before...

enjoy

I believe it was produced before 9 11...Is it Heather B's husband from Bravehearts that bodies his verse?
"Watch me change the heart of a slave man, make him brave again." :wow:

Back
Top Bottom