Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

OMG, really?

Edit: Seeeeet, Bray actually saved this stupid conference **** with that promo.

Last edited:
f0KLnO7.jpg

This looks like a video game screenshot

Had company so I'm reviewing all of the comments. Too hilarious. Kinda weak PPV in truth. Sad shield vs evolution didn't close the show. Strong lack of extreme stuff. I think there was more overall destruction in the WeeLC match. And another terrible survey for me. I'm feeling like :frown:

The conference table is not a bad idea, it's just that these new N's ain't cut out for it.

If they had the conference table back in 1999 with The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, and etc. it would've been too lit.

The conference table is not a bad idea, it's just that these new N's ain't cut out for it.

If they had the conference table back in 1999 with The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, and etc. it would've been too lit.
damn you right in "99" it would've been dope with those wrestlers

They had something better..those interviews that only made it to the vhs tapes were raw as ****! People that used to buy/rent tapes know what I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom