Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

FewExhaustedDoe.gif

:rofl:

I lost track of the Spears and Superman Punches (that connected).  Anyone have a count?  Otherwise I'll go back and watch after.

Awesome match, but no, it WASN'T better than the Shield/Wyatt match. It's probably 3rd behind the first 2 Wyatt/Shield matches. It only appeared that way because it just happened, and took place all over the arena :lol:. Still a great match :pimp:

I just want them to have a easy split. Not have a split where anyone has to turn on the others. They can go their separate ways and leave it so they can get back together and dominate later if need be.

Awesome match, but no, it WASN'T better than the Shield/Wyatt match. It's probably 3rd behind the first 2 Wyatt/Shield matches. It only appeared that way because it just happened, and took place all over the arena :lol:. Still a great match :pimp:
Maybe I need to rewatch this match but I know off hand 15 Shield matches better from random TV shows.

Yep good match but definitely not touching the Wyatt matches. Rollins landing on his feet from the top rope German >>>>

I lost track of the Spears and Superman Punches (that connected).  Anyone have a count?  Otherwise I'll go back and watch after.

It's how many in guessed on my survey... Whatever that number was...

The only thing I didn't like about that match was Reigns, right before the spear to Batista... His character doesn't fit the head shaking, edge-style mannerisms... Just a tiny nitpick, more of a long term nitpick...

It's how many in guessed on my survey... Whatever that number was...

The only thing I didn't like about that match was Reigns, right before the spear to Batista... His character doesn't fit the head shaking, edge-style mannerisms... Just a tiny nitpick, more of a long term nitpick...

He truly was channeling Edge :lol:, like late 99/00 Edge when they were just coming into their own and the women were ******** themselves over them and the Hardyz

Back
Top Bottom