Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

WeeLC was fairly entertaining. I know it's for the kids so I'm not mad or upset. Made me smile a few times.

Shield/Evolution is likely the main event. 

I picked Evolution for some stupid reason tho...
mean.gif

Loved the pre show. Straight comedy, when one of the announcers said "We get the network half of or 4.98" I lost it :rofl:

I thought this match was gonna be a snorefest and facepalmed when I heard of it but it was great.

Last edited:
I hate when Stephanie does her angry talk

And Kane's mask looks stupid. i hated when he switched to that one

Last edited:
Am I think only one that doesn't really want to watch this event but are doing it for the fellowship in this thread?

You are definitely not the only one. I don't have very much interest in it. I went to sleep at 2:30 and rolled over at 8, and I've been dying to crash out :lol:

Am I think only one that doesn't really want to watch this event but are doing it for the fellowship in this thread?

I don't mind watching, I'm just glad I didn't buy tix in advance. I don't think the show will be that interesting.

You're not alone. I'm watching because basketball is already off, I really only care about the Sheild/Evolution match and I like keeping up in this thread.

You are definitely not the only one. I don't have very much interest in it. I went to sleep at 2:30 and rolled over at 8, and I've been dying to crash out
laugh.gif
I, too, don't have a high interest level for ER. This survey has made it more than watchable for me tho...I plan on being very inaccurate tonight 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom