Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Still remember that bit where the Giant would get "fined" or was it "arrested" every time for doing the chokeslam. :lol:

seriously, Trish was that girl who made me like girls... I was just the right age, and the things she did to my wee wee... And the loading screens from Smackdown for PS1, my God... Possibly explains why the idea from throwing Ranch dressing on a broad, and then making her bark like a dog intrigues me...

Ya'll cant fathom how much time I spent browsing the net for Trish nudes via dial up connection back in the day

y'all saw the trish wet t shirt video right? playing wit the hose. Jesus it was one of the greatest moments of my childhood when I discovered that.

seriously, Trish was that girl who made me like girls... I was just the right age, and the things she did to my wee wee... And the loading screens from Smackdown for PS1, my God... Possibly explains why the idea from throwing Ranch dressing on a broad, and then making her bark like a dog intrigues me...

aye I remember straight picking a 4 person tag match all divas just to see the titantron vids :smh: :lol: What was youtube. Of course it would be always Trish, Stacy, Torrie, and forgot the 4th.

aye I remember straight picking a 4 person tag match all divas just to see the titantron vids :smh: :lol: What was youtube. Of course it would be always Trish, Stacy, Torrie, and forgot the 4th.

The Cat I'm guessing, cause that was mine... Tho I did have a thing for Miss Jackie and those huge, black *******...

Peep, post some Black Nitro girl pictures for me man. Tigress was her name I think.
And the black WWE girl Krystal.

And Jim Ross interview Jim Cornette on JR's podcast

Funny, I don't remember her face looking like a man lol.. Buts then again, *******...
View media item 933541

1841126h

Last edited:
Still remember when I thought I found the Trish Stratus video on Limewire...

Then found out it wasn't her. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom