Wrestling Thread Apr 29 - May 12 | 5/11 All Time Great Kenta Kobashi's Final Match

I didn't notice it until The Shield came out, but they're in a really small arena tonight.

4w, did you see that Del Rio botch after Ziggler countered the corner Enziguri? ADR landed right on Dolph's head smh

Cole acting like The Shield is going to lose to The Usos 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Cesaro and Kofi had a match last week on Main Event that people were raving about.  It went through two commercial breaks.  Both men got a ton of praise, but Cesaro got the bulk of it.  It could be a turning point to get Cesaro out of the rut he's been in.  I need to track down the match.

watching raw on the west coast , r-truth came out without rapping so i just did it at home on the couch, 
mean.gif

Hopefully that promo he cut means a new talent is coming up soon. But WWE already dropped the ball by having him lose every week. Nobody will care.

Get it Cesaro :pimp: :pimp:

Now to watch the Warriors lose :pimp: :pimp:

Let that man cook! :smokin

He's out the doghouse :pimp:

*Back to NBA*

They actually allowed Cesaro to go over?

Nuts.

maybe in a few months they'll let him go up against someone he can shine with...Ziggler, Punk, Ryback, Ambrose...trying to think of something interesting...maybe pulling the equalizer on Mark Henry...just brain storming...he's a beast...what about a feud with Daniel Bryan...epic wrestling

Didn't catch the Cesaro match live due to snoozing off, but saw it on Youtube and that promo after the match seemed like he was off the script and I agree with him.

Haven't watched RAW but this came up on my newsfeed.

View media item 399152
Brock Lesnar destroys the "W" that presumably stands for wrestling by throwing a TV into it?

Sorry guys, but this RAW sounds 2deep4me. Will skip again.

Back
Top Bottom