Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Found this gem from somewhere. One of the better Kota Ibushi matches I have come across. Little girl screaming his name throughout the match is funny/annoying. But he basically hit an inverted Red Arrow in this match. Never saw this move before.

Kota Ibushi vs Shuji Ishikawa - KO-D Heavyweight Championship - DDT 29.11.2009 - Video Dailymotion

@Meangene45

@CelticsPride34

@22stylez

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@casekicks

@af1 1982  

Found this gem from somewhere. One of the better Kota Ibushi matches I have come across. Little girl screaming his name throughout the match is funny/annoying. But he basically hit an inverted Red Arrow in this match. Never saw this move before.

Kota Ibushi vs Shuji Ishikawa - KO-D Heavyweight Championship - DDT 29.11.2009 - Video Dailymotion

@Meangene45

@CelticsPride34

@22stylez

@BigEgo24

@BigEgo34

@casekicks

@af1 1982

Inverted as in... He's face the crowd as hey jumps.... As opposed to the typical facing the ring?...

Also...

I just hit finished baking... I got 25 cookies... Chocolate chip/pb chips and white chocolate macadamia nut...

I feel kinda stupid right now :smokin... Gotta grab some red Bulls :lol:....

I can't wait for this show tonight... Action is that dude... :smokin....

Inverted as in... He's face the crowd as hey jumps.... As opposed to the typical facing the ring?...
Top Turnbuckle

Facing Crowd

Starts the rotations for a Phoenix SPlash

Once his chest is perpendicular to dude's body

He rotates it into a Stardust Press

It is wild man

Where the hell was I when this game released :lol: looks terribly good

And this is why HCTP >>>>> :lol: :pimp:. A deep roster, deep CAW mode, and fairly lengthy career mode. Goldberg, Hollywood Rock, Steiner, Thuganomics Cena, Matt Hardy V1, Eddie, Benoit, Evolution, etc etc. A lot of guys introduced for the first time. Couldn't ask for more.

Last edited:
@gunnascott repped my good sir, will check it out tonight. Hope Kennedy has that same swag he had in the WWE.

Here Comes The Pain was so dope, Smackdown series use to be clutch every year. Not sure how they ruined the formula. I remember playing SD1 and SD2's season mode until year 2023 or something. Despite how repetitive that same backstage attack sequence was, you got heated every time :lol:

I don't know about everybody else, but to me, the SD series started to fall off when they tried to make it "too realistic" (just like the Madden series), starting with whichever SVR had HBK & HHH on the front cover (09 or 2010). I also remember reading that they chose HHH/HBK for that cover because the WWE wanted some stable but still well known guys who wouldn't be retiring or getting suspended for any reason :lol:

Whichever the game was when Rock Lesner was on the cover was the last game I played up until WWE 2K14. All of the SD vs RAW's, nah. Never played those.

@Peep Game  's favorite wrestling game of all time was the God Father of the WWE THQ Series

I said this before, but one of my favorite moments in semi-recent WWF history

When Big Show, "rung out" (Virtual Fighter Reference), I died man

This guy said a 15-16 year old clip is semi recent tho
roll.gif

1990 was just a few years ago too then
laugh.gif
How my brain works

80s

90s

00s

10s

So stepping back one level is semi recent. But I guess I see why you are laughings 
laugh.gif

About to eat some Broccoli man. Go do the game Big BRenndas 

I'm re-watching WM25 and @ the 44:35 mark pretty much summed up Gail Kim's 2nd run in the WWE :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom