Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Aiight, Neville needs to wear one of the Shield's old bane masks, and never talk again

Why does Harper's vest say "Yes" with barbed wire striking through it.....? Do they hate Bryan THAT much :lol: ?

Last edited:
Have Brodie Lee and PAC ever wrestled?
pac-gets-kicked-in-the-gut-by-brodie-web.jpg

Aiight, Neville needs to wear one of the Shield's old bane masks, and never talk again

Why does Harper's vest say "Yes" with barbed wire striking through it.....? Do they hate Bryan THAT much :lol: ?

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

It also has R-Truth and a couple of other guy's names. I thought the same thing at first. :lol:

It also has R-Truth and a couple of other guy's names. I thought the same thing at first. :lol:

Ahhhhhh never noticed :lol: Neville's gonna need SOME kind of speaking ability, or he really will be Bourne 2.0. I remember watching those NXT promo class vids, and I cringed every time he was on there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom