Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Justice_d70a0d_1805805.gif

Y'all really upset/surprised at Roman being back in the picture? Seth did interrupt Roman's match at WM31...

Man in fmgkad the king of the ring is back but they couldn't do this last week and have the match to determine the kotr on the ppv last night?

Roman reigns could cure cancer and shelter every orphan in the world, he still trash in the ring and promos and I won't cheer for him till he gets better and they stop shoving him in my face weekly

Roman reigns could cure cancer and shelter every orphan in the world, he still trash in the ring and promos and I won't cheer for him till he gets better and they stop shoving him in my face weekly
Looks like they're also doing a WWE24 documentary feature on him for the network.

There's no way THAT'S the most embarrassing moment of Dolph's career :lol:

When the hell did BNB get so cut up??

I originally felt like this too, but now I am just trying to enjoy his progression.

I originally felt like this too, but now I am just trying to enjoy his progression.

So if you ran a company would you give the promotion to somebody capable of doing the job or are you giving it to somebody that has potential and dresses the part?

Back
Top Bottom