Wrestling Thread Apr 12-18 | 4/18 TNA Lockdown - Every Match in a Steel Cage | Styles vs Pope

When does that show with Santino and Kozlov start?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

John Morrisons mad they using his slow mo
laugh.gif

Santino looking like one of those impostor lifeguards who just go around asking the hottest females if they need CPR or suntan lotion on the back

Good God, look how fat Hornswoggle's legs are.  I think he's had a few too many KFC Double Downs.

The move will cost Smackdown greatly in viewers.  Syfy is in 13 million less homes than MyNetwork, which right off the top will mean a viewership drop of about 12%.

Surprised they were able to get 10 million more for SD. Good for the E, maybe they will not future endover as many people in the future.

Surprised they were able to get 10 million more for SD. Good for the E, maybe they will not future endover as many people in the future.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The move will cost Smackdown greatly in viewers.  Syfy is in 13 million less homes than MyNetwork, which right off the top will mean a viewership drop of about 12%.

Really?
eek.gif

Thought it would be the opposite. Damn.
laugh.gif

^damn....u think the draft might help even tho they lose those viewers or does it mean smackdown might be the next ecw

Orton + Batista =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

These guys are so HORRIBLE...

Every match I've ever seen em in they stay botching.

Even a simple thing as a kick to a spear or an elbow off a rope run...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

lol Akimbotista. Brilliant.

I just want to say how garbage Yuku is. Hombre posted a bunch of Scott Steiner videos in last week's thread the other day and all the posts disappeared for some reason, killing any potential Steiner talk. Damn Yuku not showing us Steiner fans any sympy at all.

3 Things I've Learned Tonight:
1) X-Pac is crazy balding, worse than HBK.
2) Miz is awesome, no one is touching him on the mic on raw.
3) Batista's spotlight is worth 234 Scott Steiner taunt push up swag points.

Back
Top Bottom