Wrestling Thread 6/27-7/3 | 6/27 CM Punk Cuts The Best WWE Promo in the Past 10 Years To Close Raw

I have no idea if these spoilers are legit thus far, but.....

Spoiler [+]
At the start of the show they had a graphic announcing that Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and R Truth will be in a Number One Contender Match for the WWE Title at Money In the Bank. They also announced Alex Riley versus Miz.

John Cena comes out for a promo and he mentions that CM Punk has been stripped of his right to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in Chicago. He mentions that is why they are going to do the Triple Threat Match to determine a new number one contender. He also says that they are going to treat things as if CM Punk never existed in WWE.

Cena says that he is not happy with the decision and he believes that Punk was saying what he believes in, but he does not agree with Punk. He does agree with Punk’s right to say what he did. Cena says that he wants answers from Vince McMahon and he wants those answers tonight.

John Cena says that he wants to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank

I have no idea if these spoilers are legit thus far, but.....

Spoiler [+]
At the start of the show they had a graphic announcing that Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and R Truth will be in a Number One Contender Match for the WWE Title at Money In the Bank. They also announced Alex Riley versus Miz.

John Cena comes out for a promo and he mentions that CM Punk has been stripped of his right to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in Chicago. He mentions that is why they are going to do the Triple Threat Match to determine a new number one contender. He also says that they are going to treat things as if CM Punk never existed in WWE.

Cena says that he is not happy with the decision and he believes that Punk was saying what he believes in, but he does not agree with Punk. He does agree with Punk’s right to say what he did. Cena says that he wants answers from Vince McMahon and he wants those answers tonight.

John Cena says that he wants to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank

The fact that he only mentioned Hogan, No mention to TNA, no mention to someone like Kurt Angle or Jeff Jarrett,should have said "take my talents to South Orlando" , Hell he could have mentioned Benoit..... Great Promo though... had to replay it. I think hes earned 8 minutes to get off how he feels.....

The fact that he only mentioned Hogan, No mention to TNA, no mention to someone like Kurt Angle or Jeff Jarrett,should have said "take my talents to South Orlando" , Hell he could have mentioned Benoit..... Great Promo though... had to replay it. I think hes earned 8 minutes to get off how he feels.....

CM PUNK IS THE FRICKIN MAN!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've watched that promo twice already. I'm mad they cut him off, The highlight of the year already. Punk's suspension better be a part of the story.

CM PUNK IS THE FRICKIN MAN!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've watched that promo twice already. I'm mad they cut him off, The highlight of the year already. Punk's suspension better be a part of the story.

Hope those spoilers aren't true.
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

I was going to order MITB just because of Punk's promo.

Hope those spoilers aren't true.
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

I was going to order MITB just because of Punk's promo.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

That $%#@# is fired.
I'm saying! There is no way this was written by WWE writers...is there?? Nah, dude mentioned ROH and the whole nine...no way
I've tuned into like 15 minutes of RAW since WM but this was the best 7 minutes in a while and I'm glad I didn't miss it.
pimp.gif
Literally had me like this: 
eek.gif

Man, the WWE writers (at least since 2004) haven't been smart enough to pull anything like that off. They flubbed everything after the 1st awesome Nexus
attack, so I can't see them having any input at all in that. I do (for some reason) think it's a worked-shoot, and that CM Punk really isn't leaving. Could you
imagine them having CM Punk win and leaving??? They would mess that storyline up like John Cena being "fired" and being "Wade Barrett's slave"

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

That $%#@# is fired.
I'm saying! There is no way this was written by WWE writers...is there?? Nah, dude mentioned ROH and the whole nine...no way
I've tuned into like 15 minutes of RAW since WM but this was the best 7 minutes in a while and I'm glad I didn't miss it.
pimp.gif
Literally had me like this: 
eek.gif

Man, the WWE writers (at least since 2004) haven't been smart enough to pull anything like that off. They flubbed everything after the 1st awesome Nexus
attack, so I can't see them having any input at all in that. I do (for some reason) think it's a worked-shoot, and that CM Punk really isn't leaving. Could you
imagine them having CM Punk win and leaving??? They would mess that storyline up like John Cena being "fired" and being "Wade Barrett's slave"

Back
Top Bottom