Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

I was actually looking for something music-related on a usb drive, and I happened to find this list of ROH & NJPW matches that I had :lol:. I've seen some of those already, but I know I've been meaning to watch some of them as well. I don't really know when or where I found these matches. It's possible somebody sent these to me, but idk:
PM.......

'Simultaneous Finishers'
roll.gif

That created $$$eth tho...
pimp.gif
good looking my dude.
On the back of one of my older WWE games there's picture advertising the new struggle submission system and it literally looks like HHH taking advantage of Orton from the back
laugh.gif
lol yea they know what theyre doing with those pics man 

I'm at Raw tonight in DC. Wish I knew how to mobile upload pics smh
Take a photo on your phone. Open your browser, go to NT, scroll to the quick post and there should be a little portrait looking thing with like a moon and two mountains click that, then click upload from device and boom. Sometimes it takes forever to load your image though.

Last edited:
If this year's G1 Climax is anywhere near last year's, man we have a lot to look forward to.

Man this year's A Block for the G1 is something serious. #MyGoodness

Hoping to see that Ibushi vs. Tanahashi match (FIRST NIGHT)

Looking forward to AJ Styles vs. Naito Day 4.

But it is WWE day, so I will chill with this G1 talk

If this year's G1 Climax is anywhere near last year's, man we have a lot to look forward to.

Man this year's A Block for the G1 is something serious. #MyGoodness

Hoping to see that Ibushi vs. Tanahashi match (FIRST NIGHT)

Looking forward to AJ Styles vs. Naito Day 4.

But it is WWE day, so I will chill with this G1 talk
yo dc,never asked you before but since your a hardcore wrestling fanatic,i would like to know who your favorite is in the wwe right now? if you have one,dont think i ever heard you mention it

It's Bo Dallas.

DC one of these days I'm gonna need you to put me onto some NJPW. I know nothing about it but I wanna see the light.

yo dc,never asked you before but since your a hardcore wrestling fanatic,i would like to know who your favorite is in the wwe right now? if you have one,dont think i ever heard you mention it

Man I am just like the rest of the NT Wrestling Alliance.

In no order

Seth
Daniel Bryanson
Sami Zayn
Luke Harper
Antoine Cesaro

Speaking of mispronounciations, Konnan might be wilder than Jericho.

This man KEEPS calling Yoshi Tatsu, "Yatsu."

And he calls Bray Wyatt, "Br-eye" (Like rye bread.)

NXT "PPV" was the only time I watched the Pre/Post shows.

Other than that, not at all man

The potential to further storylines/create excitement was there but the way it's formatted to just do a recap of what the hell we just watched/about to watch is just pointless. They could of been creative with it but it's just a waste of my time, not to mention that RAW is already 3 hours, adding an extra hour of BS coverage is just dumb.

Man I am just like the rest of the NT Wrestling Alliance.

In no order

Seth
Daniel Bryanson
Sami Zayn
Luke Harper
Antoine Cesaro
cool cool,pretty much who everyone else likes,and for good reason.gotta add BO to that list tho.lol

nah but def appreciate your knowledge of wrestling,as well as everyone in this thread.well almost everyone 

Back
Top Bottom