Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Seth wins brief case match, orton wins title match. Seth cashes in wins then cuts a promo saying his turn was just to screw the authority from within or whatever. Shield reunion, Ambrose hits dirty deeds in Rollins, reigns hits the superman punch on dean as he turns around. End ppv.

3 way match at battleground.

Seth wins brief case match, orton wins title match. Seth cashes in wins then cuts a promo saying his turn was just to screw the authority from within or whatever. Shield reunion, Ambrose hits dirty deeds in Rollins, reigns hits the superman punch on dean as he turns around. End ppv.

3 way match at battleground.

makes no sense, but E would do some shh like this for some hype.

I like that I have no clue who is winning the contract. I think either Rollins or Ambrose. but couldn't pick a deff winner

Damn, I didn't know Josh Mathews got released.. he was good for a backstage segment, decent announcer.. better than Saxton :smh:

MAYBE DBRY'S OK AND ENTERS HIMSELF IN THE MATCH IN PLACE OF BARRA YAY

the place would explode if Dbry got in the match and won. it would recreate his wrestlemania moment simply on shock value. and the shock value here being him being a surprise entrant

SecondhandBitterHypsilophodon.gif

I like the idea of Seth cashing in on RKO but then that means we'd get HHH breaking into Orton's house again if they feud...

When is the prediction contest going to be up? I'm trying to get my submitted before my cruise leaves at 4.

im guessing bnb wrestles

would be dope if dbry came through for the belts but i doubt it

rollins wiining and cashing in on rko is decent,but where would that leave reigns ? feuding with kane? and also ambrose? him nd reigns are supposed to exact revenge on seth.that would leave that whole sheild break up storyline in limbo and look real dumb and wasteful 

so when is someone else going to take over for 4w and start making the contest? 

You guys want DBrys first match back from neck surgery to be a 8-man ladder match? Just get him a wheelchair right now too :lol:

This is one of the first PPVs in a while where I really have no idea what they are going to do for either of these ladder matches...It all has to do with Bryan's health...

Isn't twitter part of the internet? I could've sworn he mentioned something like 2 days ago :lol:

I think MITB is pretty open as well. I'm just gonna randomly make predictions if/when the contest comes out

Back
Top Bottom