Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Y'all really hate crow sting like that??

I thought it was dope. That opening segment to his match against Hogan at starrcade is one of the dopest moments in WCW history, even though they messed up his music

Y'all really hate crow sting like that??

I thought it was dope. That opening segment to his match against Hogan at starrcade is one of the dopest moments in WCW history, even though they messed up his music

Can't stand Crow Sting..Dumbest gimmick ever..

PartialMeagerBronco.gif

Amazing match...

I have a feeling I'm going to hate myself tomorrow when I read the past couple pages..:smh: :frown:

Anybody on ddp yoga ? If not I guess I'll be the first to try it .

I'm giving it some serious thought..I can't do hardly any exercising so I'm thinking of asking my PT if this would be ok for me to do without causing me further damage..

I'm giving it some serious thought..I can't do hardly any exercising so I'm thinking of asking my PT if this would be ok for me to do without causing me further damage..

I'm starting on July 3rd and I'll be doing a little kettle bell and bands with it.

Anybody on ddp yoga ? If not I guess I'll be the first to try it .

I've been procrastinating on trying it. Need something to do since I dont go to a gym and I want to start playing ball again though my knee says otherwise. I believe it has a person who does a low impact version while DDP is going at his pace. Maybe I'll start it next week.

Hahahaha, everyone hating on Konnan. What's up with the ****** impersonating Angle doing the ankle lock on Konnan?

Also, I liked the concept of Crow Sting, but it was dragged out, then got ridiculous when he was part of the Wolfpack nWo and they had all their different groups. I was a big mark for Surfer Sting though.

I have it.

I love it...I just have a hard time staying on track with things. I did it for about 3 months last year and lost a significant amount of weight, about 40 lbs combined with my improved eating habits.

I actually bought it this year so I'll be getting be on it on Monday. It's awesome rrlegend rrlegend

Back
Top Bottom