Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

To be honest, the only reason why I turned on WWE Network today to see WM XIX was to see HHH x Booker T for the WHC. My friend sent me an article about how he was robbed...that this was the match he was supposed to win to be WHC.

I honestly forgot he was a fan favorite at the time AND that they some how built him to be an underdog. Using he real past history of doing robberies and doing time for it and moving past that.

Ppl said he was robbed bc he lost clean to HHH so I really wanted to recall and see it

*When I paused to write this tidbid, I realized this was just the halfway mark of the show :wow: *

NAHHHHH but Booker did the HARLEM HANGOVER AND STILL LOST.

A 'thunderous' pedigree by sHHHovel....he half assed the finisher. Layed there for 2 mins then booker had to roll HIMSELF over to him so that sHHHovel could pin. HORRIBLE :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

And now I remember why I hated this WM in 03. All the outcomes were wild trash. HBK won. Booker lost. Austin lost. KURT ANGLE LOST. NAHHHHHH 

**** WM XIX. :smh:

(The card of WWE superstars was one of the best if not theee best nonetheless)

Im turning this off after Vince x Hogan. I forgot who won even after @Peep Game
 posted it up there :lol:

Welp nvm. Sounds like Michael Cole just spoiled it by saying if HH loses, he retires lol

That's been talked about multiple times, but when I saw it live, I couldn't believe it. Booker T had the crowd in his hands throughout that entire feud, even with HHH getting to have the upper hand more often than not, and then they just extinguished Booker to the midcard until 2006. Still don't get why they did that.

I've never seen WM XIX..Only saw the Austin match..This was right around the time I was losing interest in wrestling..

Read the title, it's no secret that a racial bias exists in the WWE (been happening since the WWF).  It's pretty blatant actually
mean.gif
.  The progress has been slow, but it's there.

Watching WM XIX.

Son why is the triple threat wmns championship match better than the Limp Biscuit Undertaker handicap match.

I forgot the women really used to strike and wrestle.

Victoria :nthat:  

JAZZ JUST DID THE STF :lol: :smokin

Jazz' STF is better than Cena's. Seriously...9+ years, and dude still doesn't know how to torque his opponent's forehead back (applying pressure to the neck).

So I was listening to an old episode of Review-A-Wai and they were talking about Barely Legal 98. ECW. And they had Lance Storm on as a guest and he was promoting a Tough ENough type of show that came on in Canada. This was a vew years ago. But I found a few of the episodes. Well here is the trailer. If anyone is interested I can post what I have. But since it isn't like Tough Enough with drama yall might not be too interested in it. Tenile is there too for you NXT dudes. - www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKaQhprmSo

Something that gets overlooked from WWE is the WWE Inbox segment that runs on the YouTube page. Wild how much Xavier Woods gets a chance to show his personality. It is wild how everyone gets to show how much character they have. I wish these companies would let folks be themselves man. Kinda annoying.

Three Hogan legdrops (probably only needed one) to finish Vince.

Three Rockbottoms to put away Austin.

Am I about to see three F5s? 
tired.gif

TEAM ANGLE. ALL GOLD EVERYTHING 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

:OOOOOOOOOOOOO I forgot Brock missed EVERYTHING on that Shooting Star Press

OMG OMG OMG 3 F5s ****

WOW

I really dont like how that finished either. He did a SSP to himself. Landed on his head. Still got up and did a 3rd F5. 

And what's up with Angle losing from the third F5? It should have took about 5 of em before it would be a near fall pin. Kurt handed Brock that match

Nope. I hate WM XIX

Last edited:
Something that gets overlooked from WWE is the WWE Inbox segment that runs on the YouTube page. Wild how much Xavier Woods gets a chance to show his personality. It is wild how everyone gets to show how much character they have. I wish these companies would let folks be themselves man. Kinda annoying.

Inbox and a couple of those other YouTube shows they have are pretty awesome. PTP was gold on these before they split them up and wasted them

Brock broke his neck on that Shooting Star Press correct? Even though he botched it, still super incredible that a man of his size and weight was able to do that. Goes to show how much of a genetic freak he is.

Wasn't there some number or statistic about him? I think @4wrestling posted it. he uses a large portion of his body's resources or something. Something way above the normal

It is always weird seeing someone in a different "gimmick." Here "Emma" is being portrayed as the pretty girl that doesn't take the craft serious. When now, I look at her as a serious talent. But this is from the Lance Storm show and there is a little treat, very minor, around the 2:00 mark

Brock broke his neck on that Shooting Star Press correct? Even though he botched it, still super incredible that a man of his size and weight was able to do that. Goes to show how much of a genetic freak he is.
Might be the best missed spot I think I have ever seen.

But he has pulled it off before. And yes, it is AMAZING he could do it. I wish he could have showed the mainstream fans this move cleanly.

But look at the distance in which he covered with the move. Most people that did it had their opponent close to the corner. Aguila/Papi Chulo/Essa Rios was the only dude that I had saw do it to someone close to mid-ring. But yea

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_nIOkwInbc

I am free tonight. But I was going to watch NXT. But I can watch that anytime. Power might go off, thunderstorm.

Can we watch some WCW or something man

I was going to pick a WCW ppv last night, but it was late and there was on 2 or 3 of us online..

I was going to pick a WCW ppv last night, but it was late and there was on 2 or 3 of us online..

Well they are currently chopping it up about Spring Stampede 94 on Cheap Heat. Sounds like a good card

Stunnin Steve Austin against some jobber guy named Muttoe
Flyin' Brian/Lord Steven Regal for the TV Title
Cactus Jack in some hardcore match
I'm sure the Stinger will pop up somewhere

Well they are currently chopping it up about Spring Stampede 94 on Cheap Heat. Sounds like a good card

Stunnin Steve Austin against some jobber guy named Muttoe
Flyin' Brian/Lord Steven Regal for the TV Title
Cactus Jack in some hardcore match
I'm sure the Stinger will pop up somewhere

That's a very solid ppv..I have a different one in mind that I feel is better..

So you guys want to have a party tonight to view a WCW ppv?..

I was going to suggest Stampede 94 as well. But Case go head and pick something. Just make sure someone born in Mexico or Japan is on the card. Thanks

I was going to suggest Stampede 94 as well. But Case go head and pick something. Just make sure someone born in Mexico or Japan is on the card. Thanks

Got you covered..I seriously don't think anyone will be disappointed..If my memory serves me correctly there is all clean finishes on the entire show..

Back
Top Bottom