Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Shame she had to shake that fine body in front of such total waste of space..Miz could literally fall off the face of the Earth and nobody would care..

1. Wiring CM Punk WrestleMania Rewind. They even plugged it live on Main Event.

2. When did Miss Rhodes start doing ring announcing outside of NXT?

Too much got damn Sting talk. Dude was the 6th best face painted wrestling in WCW/NWA from 90-2001

Not sure if serious or mad we're not talking about The Great Muta?..

None of that muftoe crap..I have too much respect..

Case your the only sting fan on here. He washed and been washed. He had a spark when he started now he just garbage.

Hey DC man thanks for those Review a wai things. I have listened to handfuls of them every day since you posted them and have even gone back to look at shows thanks to hearing about them again. Surprised they haven't done stuff from the week Benoit died or Backlash 2000 though. You could see how they got better and more comfortable doing them from 2010 to now.

Bkq8gPLCMAI-6OE.jpg

1901387_481566811970888_679655837167693817_n.jpg

dZClcm4.gif

Hey DC man thanks for those Review a wai things. I have listened to handfuls of them every day since you posted them and have even gone back to look at shows thanks to hearing about them again. Surprised they haven't done stuff from the week Benoit died or Backlash 2000 though. You could see how they got better and more comfortable doing them from 2010 to now.
No problem man. At least somebody on here appreciates the podcasts. :smokin

Woooooow I can't stand for all this Sting slander.

That Starcade poster just fills with me rage (not really). Hulk Hogan let his ego ruin an amazing one year build. Pissed 365 days away just to stroke his ego.

Woooooow I can't stand for all this Sting slander.

That Starcade poster just fills with me rage (not really). Hulk Hogan let his ego ruin an amazing one year build. Pissed 365 days away just to stroke his ego.

hogan :pimp: the shovel before the shovel :pimp:

Redface Wolfpac Sting :x :x didn't even look right (both the red facepaint and him being in the NWO in general)

Back
Top Bottom