Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Blackhawks chant 
laugh.gif

Next match plz

Seriously, F creative and the decision makers.

All week we hear, "Backstage is high on Payback because they can't let the NXT Live Event overshadow Payback" So what do they do....have their biggest up and coming star lose via small package to kick off a PPV.

WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE?!!?!?!?!?!!?

God this is such a garbage product right now. It's infuriating, I hate it, why is it so hard to make some sensible decisions?
I wouldn't want any promising talent to have the US or IC Titles.  They're boat anchors, both on their careers and literally. 

Liked that match a lot.. Really liked the small package, keeps the feud alive...

Same here. I hate Sheamus the character, but him and Cesaro have had nothing but hard hitting matches. And the rollup basically makes Sheamus steal a win and not have to be pinned after only recently winning the title, and Cesaro still looks strong in a loss, like Sheamus just got over on him or something

Am I the only one who hates the blatant lack of creativity in the stage setups for every event other than WM?

They used to be so sick 

Yea, I've noticed for a while too. It's sad...though I kinda like how they did this one.

Liked that match a lot.. Really liked the small package, keeps the feud alive...

Same here. I hate Sheamus the character, but him and Cesaro have had nothing but hard hitting matches. And the rollup basically makes Sheamus steal a win and not have to be pinned after only recently winning the title, and Cesaro still looks strong in a loss, like Sheamus just got over on him or something

Bingo...

Why do they have a Spanish announce team if I can't switch over to Spanish on the network, I really can't stand this announce team.

I wouldn't want any promising talent to have the US or IC Titles.  They're boat anchors, both on their careers and literally. 

I agree, there is no need to put anything but one of the 2 big title on Cesaro, but that doesn't mean that he deserves to lose like a punk or have lazy finishes to matches like a small package pin

I picked Sheamus to win the match. Cesaro losing doesn't hurt him much and he certainly doesn't need the US title. It was a hard fought match and as scrubby as Sheamus has been lately, he's still a former world champ and he just escaped with a roll up victory on Cesaro. Nobody gets hurt

Am I the only one who hates the blatant lack of creativity in the stage setups for every event other than WM?

They used to be so sick 

Yea, I've noticed for a while too. It's sad...though I kinda like how they did this one.

I'd much rather they use the Raw setup.. The lack of elevated ramp makes entrances impossible to see from most angles.. It's was a real hindrance in Boston for SS...

Back
Top Bottom