Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Missed almost all of Bray/Thor match..This ppv has been a total bust for me..Hoping this last match delivers..

And F Dave, you big blueberry b***h

Tista already winded man. The great thing about him is that when he sells a move, it's for real because that dude has 0 endurance

top1.gif

tumblr_mt9qx4yxX51qiepego1_500.gif

Most likely a one off type thing or a big match type thing for Mania. I'd actually prefer they only use it for the big events
I was always straight with them just wearing them at big events. Hell, every WM is fine enough. You know me, I don't like overexposure of anything.
I was cool with it being a regular piece in their wardrobe or maybe just for PPVs.

Way too much going on in too many different locations to get an honest flow to watch this.
Seriously. Too spread out so it's like seeing highlight clips over and over. No fluidity. Just quick segment camera change two moves camera change. Rinse and repeat.

Most likely a one off type thing or a big match type thing for Mania. I'd actually prefer they only use it for the big events

They wore it for a couple of Raws after mania. Vince probably told them to stop cause they weren't company made and they weren profiting off em

Back
Top Bottom