Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
By summer, Ziggler's going to be face. The fans respect him and it's showing more and more every show even with the casual crowd.

I wonder if it was planned on the spot, cause there was no denying those chants. I know Ziggler was so ready backstage fiending.

I'm calling it now, Ziggler and D-Bry will feud for that title once ADR gets his rematch and that whole thing clears.
yes! this is what i've been waiting for. i was hoping dbry and kane would lose the titles to PTP or rhode scholars in one of the previous ppvs

Swagger is back to SMS. Hopefully yhey keep Coulter and put him with someone good.

ziggler wins the title and no recap? straight to undertaker? dat disrespect
mean.gif

I just hope they move AJ to someone else so there won't be any "manager interference" to cost him the belt..

Time to go to the bar and celebrate. I know the rest of this Raw will ruin my night. Look forward to replaying the entire thing over and over again tomorrow

Vince trying to counterprogram the start of the national title game by having Undertaker come out.

Just re-winded, saw the guy running up the stairs. He's in a suit, top right corner :lol: .

My god, I'd have been completely burnt out by now from all the cheering if I was there live in the crowd and now Taker right after?!

Finally a FRESH face on top. I hope ZIggler keeps the title for a while. Epic moment.

The real test on that is when he's at non-smark arenas. Chicago, NY, and Philly were gonna explode for him regardless. I'm interested to see his response in other cities/states, sort of like Del Rio when he was getting all types of love in Texas, Cali, and Florida.

Let the Ziggler Era begin :pimp:

nthat.gif

This made up for last night. I don't think that Mania crowd would have given him this reaction.

I AM SO ******G HAPPY RIGHT NOW. Dude deserves it, it's unbelievable. Congrats Zigg Zagg. The hard work has paid off. 

Now it's the beginning of the Dolph Ziggler Era. This generations Shawn Michaels 

*Nods head in agreement*

Now they need to find someone legit he can face and perhaps maybe ill start watching Smackdown.

Taker top 5 psychological wrestler.....Jake the Snake, The Great Muta, Golddust, Raven ....no particular order

Ziggler winning makes me want to buy tickets to the Smackdown coming in June to Dayton..Hopefully he has the belt that long..

Now it's on to the deadman..

Back
Top Bottom