Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Mike Chioda chant 
roll.gif

One of the biggest disappointments of WrestleMania was the lack of pyro to start the show.  Sheamus just came out.  It was a w t f moment.  Also really disappointed for no special entrances for Rock and Cena.

They also cut America The Beautiful due to re-timing the show on Saturday and realizing there was no time for it.

I'm more upset about ATB than the pyro..That's been a, pretty hyped, tradition since the first one..Maybe if they wouldn't have kept showing them stupid videos to hype up a ppv that people already bought then they would've had time for both..I'm convinced that Vinnie had dementia..

So this is the last hour? A mini tournament to fight the BS.

Rock def messed up how this show was supposed to go. But atleast we got Zigs. But I feel like that was gonna happen anyways. ADR was getting stale as the champ and him/Swagger wasnt taking off how Vince wanted

One of the biggest disappointments of WrestleMania was the lack of pyro to start the show.  Sheamus just came out.  It was a w t f moment.  Also really disappointed for no special entrances for Rock and Cena.

They also cut America The Beautiful due to re-timing the show on Saturday and realizing there was no time for it.

This. All of this.

Has Orton toned down on the tanning? Does he think chin-locks are exciting?

LMAOOOOO :pimp: RVD chants

Last edited:

I'm more upset about ATB than the pyro..That's been a, pretty hyped, tradition since the first one..Maybe if they wouldn't have kept showing them stupid videos to hype up a ppv that people already bought then they would've had time for both..I'm convinced that Vinnie had dementia..
Exactly.  Those video packages DURING the PPV drive me crazy.

The Brock/HHH match didn't need to go 25 minutes.

Orton's going to take a huge dump in every single one of these fan's bags after this match.

THE JBL CHANTS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom