Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

And this promo is another reminder why Swags does not deserve the title. He said 2 lines total. Once again, Zeb is doing all the work

Can't theydo RAW is WAR theme just 1 more time? Least we'll see Old entrances.

And this promo is another reminder why Swags does not deserve the title. He said 2 lines total. Once again, Zeb is doing all the work
That is fine. The Great Muta never said a word and Gary Hart did ALL of his talking.

That is what managers are for.

That is fine. The Great Muta never said a word and Gary Hart did ALL of his talking.

That is what managers are for.

Yeah, but Muta was a legend and could do incredible things in the ring..Twagger is a very boring wrestler IMO..

I think the Shield will interfere in the Cena vs Punk match and then it will be a triple threat at Mania. Triple H and Brock fighting tonight was very obviously going to happen.

WWE doing this because they are scared. The second serious backlash and picketing begins they'll have to get rid of the angle / Zeb

:lol:

Still can't believe I watched that with my grandma when I was a kid. To this day one of the most awkward moments of my life.

Great movie though. It was awkward sitting through those sex scenes when I was younger. Whole fam was there. All women :smh:

Back
Top Bottom