Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Liked the ending, thought brooke would be in on it though, thank god heel bully ray is back
I thought so too.  I was waiting for her to lowblow Hulk.  We know it wouldn't be the first time....

I seent it :lol:

brooke will turn heel soon,,,,,, similar to stephanie turning..... its coming soon

Yep, except far less engaging, like her music "music"

View media item 308148:pimp: :pimp:

View media item 308149DA FUKAY!?!?!?

Last edited:
Jeff Hardy suffered a legitimate concussion on the big power bomb spot off the top rope late in his title match with Bully Ray.  This wasn't on TV but he needed help getting out of the ring.  People thought he was selling the hammer shot.  Was told he is obviously in great pain right now.

so who is the big guy in the aces and eights who was shaped like abyss?

is that in fact abyss playing that guy in the mask with a voice over?

I watch zero TNA but good god at that top of the cage suplex. Is TNA worth a watch?

so who is the big guy in the aces and eights who was shaped like abyss

Pretty sure you're talkin about D'Lo.

Just saw the main event...love the ending but good lord does Mike Tenay suck. A moment like that needs a good call to go along with it and that announce team just shows ZERO emotion.

Gooe for TNA to get a crowd like that though. Slowly but climbing up...

There were plants in the crowd that starting throwing beer bottles after the main even at Lockdown.  After fans saw that others were throwing things with no repercussions, more and more non-planted fans joined in.  TNA wanted to create the infamous scene of when the NWO was formed.

There were plants in the crowd that starting throwing beer bottles after the main even at Lockdown.  After fans saw that others were throwing things with no repercussions, more and more non-planted fans joined in.  TNA wanted to create the infamous scene of when the NWO was formed.

:lol:

d lo???? are they serious??? :lol:

I think you better recognize
View media item 308756
Always thought it was funny yet lame that the "Winner Takes All" match was WWF guys vs other WWF guys and Booker T/RVD. Pretty sure the dream scenario would've been Austin on the other side in place of Big Show, and Booker T, DDP, RVD, and any 2 of Steiner/Sting/Hall/Nash/Goldberg/Rey/etc. Oh well.
View media item 308757View media item 308758View media item 308759View media item 308760

is that ken anderson in aces and 8's?

and i might be the only one but i always wanted to see that stone cold/jeff jarrett feud that was supposed to happen before double j bolted to wcw for the second time.

jeff jarett wa really entertaining in wwe with the slapnuts crap

lmao D'lo is part of Aces and Eights? You better recognize
nthat.gif

is that ken anderson in aces and 8's?

and i might be the only one but i always wanted to see that stone cold/jeff jarrett feud that was supposed to happen before double j bolted to wcw for the second time.

jeff jarett wa really entertaining in wwe with the slapnuts crap

The only time he was mildly tolerable :smokin

Report from a guy who attended the show last night:

Holy crap. This was my first TNA event, let alone a PPV. I'm going to let everyone know about what happened off air. First, I was seated practically behind where Brooke Hogan laid and cried. I was wearing a brown beanie. I was lost in the moment, I saw the producer count down the announcers. Aluminum beer bottles, half full sodas, cups, popcorn bags, even a few nacho trays were thrown towards the cage. It was super hot environment and the cage pushed it to the limit.

Devon was antagonizing the crowd behind me. I saw bottles being thrown from the seats in the bleachers about 40 rows back. Bully Ray climbed up on the turnbuckle and slipped going up and said, 'I f---ing screwed everyone.' Mega-heat and more bottle flew. One bottle hit him in the head. D-Lo Brown stood on the bottom rope said something and a half full cup of soda hit him directly in the face.

Security, now pissed off, reached at a guy who he thought threw it, and took his half bottle of beer and threw it on the ground. The heat was intense as it got. Earl Hebner literally laid atop of Jeff Hardy shielding him from all of the 'debris' that was incoming. Aces & 8's finally left and was still getting hit with bottles. The ring was a complete mess. I got hit with like 3-4 bottles myself. I was actually happy I attended. Great hot ending.

On a side note, after I got out the building, I went out front and saw a few wrestlers. I saw Dixie and she stopped and had a photo taken with a handicapped guy, cool moment. She asked if we enjoyed the show and the crowd yelled yes. Hebner and James Storm did the same for the kid. Great people at TNA.

Ol' Hebs protecting the man with a concussion. Good man.

Happy for Bully Ray getting the title.
pimp.gif

Dude has really come a long way.

So he's the leade of Aces & Eights now? Didn't they attack Bully at one point during this storyline?

Happy for Bully Ray getting the title. :pimp:

Dude has really come a long way.

So he's the leade of Aces & Eights now? Didn't they attack Bully at one point during this storyline?

Yup, they cost him the title once, had multiple matches with Devon, and beat the hell out of him at the wedding. The storyline has made no sense whatsoever, but still cool that's he's the champ.

I think the original leader was supposed to be Bischoff but they scrapped it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom