Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Yo....he might of just killed his gimmick by opening his mouth
sick.gif
Sounds like a hick while trying to be a Brazilian samba star. No thanks.
The Iron Sheik@the_ironsheik

Heath Slater deserve to get ****** in the *** old country way by the Jinder Mahal after Honky show them respect #OldSchoolRaw

Was this guy on nxt?

Yea, Johnny Curtis. He actually had this odd creepy appeal to him, and with Derrick Batemen they had this hilarious tag team where they would botch team moves to each other. Initially I felt like if anybody could make this gimmick work that it would be him, but......not sure right now :lol:

[COLOR=#red]Two squashes setting up Henry and Ryback boring throw away match at WM. Super.[/COLOR]

Yea, Johnny Curtis. He actually had this odd creepy appeal to him, and with Derrick Batemen they had this hilarious tag team where they would botch team moves to each other. Initially I felt like if anybody could make this gimmick work that it would be him, but......not sure right now :lol:

Thanks for reminding me...I knew I knew him from somewhere, him Batemen and Maxine had that weird angle lol

Back
Top Bottom