Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

Hate the fact that The Undertaker's opponent is being decided by "chance" and not because of a specific issue.

This raw theme
nthat.gif

Hate the fact that The Undertaker's opponent is being decided by "chance" and not because of a specific issue.

Seriously, after the past 4 Mania's all of his matches had meaning behind it.. and they were all built so well.. but oh well, you can't replicate the history of those 3 guys in the business with whoever's left now.

With RyBack not being in the Fatal 4 Way they should let him job to Cesaro since he can afford a loss, he's not going anywhere anymore while Cesaro is on the rise.

Oh god, terrible booking.

They would have done better by doing one of those Smackdown Know Your Role story-lines where they just attack you backstage for no reason.

Sheamus vs Taker and Punk vs Taker would both be awesome, but unless Sheamus was heel and 7 years younger *toilet flush*

Can someone tell me what happened with Taker before the intro please?

Got winded half-way to the ring, ref threw up the X sing, took him out on stretcher, went to commercial..

Nearly dropped my frozen honey bun on my laptop while reading this.

This old school look Cesaro is rolling with :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom