Wrestling Thread 2/25-3/10 | 3/10 TNA LOCKDOWN PPV - Hardy v Bully Ray | Champion No Showing?

[COLOR=#red]don't worry guys. I'm caught up now. No need for concern. ITO is here.[/COLOR]

Someone mentioned the punk X's before. It's not stigmata wounds but supposed to go along with the straight edge thing. How people who go to bars that are 18 to party, 21 to drink and the people who can't drink usually get a black marker X on their hand.

is anyone having a hard time taking swagger seriously? he had the worst title run ever when he cashed in his MITB and we all know ziggler is going to cash in and beat him for the title...why is this guy main eventing wrestlemania...
sick.gif
Completely agree and I think he'll fade back to jobber status after this illegal immigrant angle runs its course at WM.

I cannot believe they just showed that tout of Taker.  Apparently none of you can either.  WWE has done a LOT of stupid things in the past, but outside of Cena beating Brock, this may be the dumbest.

[COLOR=#red]Social Media Smackdown you say?.... Thanks for letting me know to skip SD now. Preciate it brah.[/COLOR]

Twitter alert during the commercial...

WrestlingNewsSource ‏@WNSource
BREAKING NEWS: Fans are reporting something went UNDER the ring during commercial at tonight's #WWE #Raw!

Someone mentioned the punk X's before. It's not stigmata wounds but supposed to go along with the straight edge thing. How people who go to bars that are 18 to party, 21 to drink and the people who can't drink usually get a black marker X on their hand.
Has he always had the circle on his palms though? Guess it's the first time I noticed it.

Michael Cole has been at ringside for what, like 15 years, and STILL doesn't know how to convey drama in a match??? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom