Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

If Punk really wants to make an impression he'll return with Taker's exact American badass gimmick.

I hope for his sake he doesn't... he should come back in like 6 months when he's fresher and motivated to do something better than just fight HHH or be put into a crappy build with Orton/Batista. No one wants to see those two matches. Unless he does come back tonight and cuts a epic promo leading to some reasoning to his hiatus, I don't want dude to be back just to have him there.

100% agreed

Got my ROH ticket in the mail today, surprised it wasn't stolen, sent in an envelope that you could see there was a ticket inside.

And the network on the 360 still isn't working.

Joey Styles ‏@JoeyStyles 5m
To quote @JRsBBQ, "Business is about to pick up." Announced for @WWE #RAW tonight: @WWEDanielBryan vs @DaveBautista

Sucks I'm going to miss the first two hours of probably one of the best RAWs this year, hopefully I get back early enough to not miss too much.

Enjoy the show fellas!

Got my ROH ticket in the mail today, surprised it wasn't stolen, sent in an envelope that you could see there was a ticket inside.

And the network on the 360 still isn't working.
I can copy and paste both statements.

And the network on the 360 still isn't working

tumblr_m46iv0ZjdS1qhtb2wo1_500.gif

^ Don't really want to see it, but if they build towards the three way at WM with them 2 and Orton, it could be a good starting point... not to mention Basura's gonna get **** on so hard that match.

Here's how the viewing in the lobotomybeats household will be from now on (and probably everyone else in here)....

starts Raw to see if Bryan, Punk, the Shield or the Wyatts open

if they do open....I watch Raw until they are off and then go to the Network (checking this thread to see when they are on)
if they don't....I watch the WWE Network (checking this thread to see when they are on)

Back
Top Bottom