Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

ECW HARDCORE HEAVEN 1999 Taz Defends the ECW Title against Buh Buh Ray Dudley. Rob Van Dam faces Jerry Lynn in a classic battle. Tommy Dreamer vs. Lance Storm. TV-MA - network.wwe.com/video/v31356689

DC what are the MUST watch WCW PPV's? Never watched WCW until 95 so all the prior stuff is foreign to me.

I'd agree with that. It's definitely up there.

I was just sitting here thinking about how cool the entire concept and execution were. How many faces did he spit in during that time? :lol:

Legend Killer gimmick really got me into wrestling again.

One of my favorites ever. Still on the hunt for that Legend Killer Tour shirt.

FINALLY had a chance to sign up for the free trial tonight and to use the network for the first time (on PS3). SO AWESOME. First ppv: 2002 No Way Out. Still remember being 11 years old watching it live on ppv via illegal cable. Totally forgot Scott Hall stunnering Austin twice. Peep Nash's infrared VI's from that night :pimp:

View media item 833030Now watching 2008 Royal Rumble. Last ppv to ever use the tunnel entrance at MSG. I still regret selling my tickets to this in 08. Ended up using part of the profit to order it on ppv. First time watching a ppv in HD was mindblowing. Cena coming back was really a surprise that had the Garden hype too.

Cant wait to watch more tomorrow. I think I might cancel at the end of the trial though because this cannot be good for my productivity, and reorder right before Wrestlemania. If they can stream ppv's flawlessly in HD, this is one of the greatest inventions evar.

Back
Top Bottom