Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

I still have no idea which Usos is which, but the one that comes off the top rope is pretty impressive.

Summer Rae look like Tashera Simmons

She isn't that attractive face wise, but this is just flat out wrong. :lol: :smh:

img-154068-m.jpg
tumblr_mvr237hVvw1r7npdno1_500.png

:smh: :smh: :smh:
Damn you @Steebie J

Someone in the thread that NXT will be live on Thursdays, does that mean all future episodes or just Arrival?

I feel like the Undertaker/Brock segment should have been earlier. I cant see it ending Raw that well since I doubt it ends with a Physical confrontation. Staredown endings to Raw suck

Could Roman get attacked by the Wyatt's here and the shield come late or don't come at all and say Roman said he was leaving the hounds at home so they let him go alone.

Raw has totally sucked up to this point. Except brays promo. Had high expectations for tonight..,

I feel like the Undertaker/Brock segment should have been earlier. I cant see it ending Raw that well since I doubt it ends with a Physical confrontation. Staredown endings to Raw suck

This will be one of the most disappointing Raws ever if they just end with a Taker/Brock poseoff like they did with HHH and Taker a couple of years back

Back
Top Bottom