Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

:stoneface:

Do we really need a rematch of Tista/ADR?

You already know.

Del Rio's original theme sounds soooooooooooooo much better than that remixed garbage

Yes. Only thing missing are the cars.

tumblr_lg3fnacHGd1qfo293.png

There was never a need for a first match between these two. Batista made Del Rio look like a geek for weeks, and got the upper hand on him every time.

Botoxtista is great, glad he is back, especially since it got Punk's stale self to leave

Now that I have the network, what are some if Bootista's best PPV's? Be interested to watch some of his matches in lagging format

If this match ends up being a turd, then ADR should get 100% of the blame..You can tell he's been phoning it in for weeks..Can't wait for his contract to expire so his bland a** to get of my tv..

If this match ends up being a turd, then ADR should get 100% of the blame..You can tell he's been phoning it in for weeks..Can't wait for his contract to expire so his bland a** to get of my tv..

100% hate this guy he's beyond awful

If they love him so much in Mexico, then why don't he take his butt back to his own country..Word to Zeb!

Back
Top Bottom